Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Suarez vs Hernandez? Watch

• View Poll Results: Suarez vs Hernandez?
    Suarez
    63.79%
    Hernandez
    36.21%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    That's a good point actually: Hernandez's international goal to game ratio is far superior to Suarez's.

Hernandez > Suarez
    And Uruguay are better than Mexico. Hernandez is better plain and simple.

ReputationRep:
    Are you stupid or are you a troll?

Suarez if you consider everything. Hernandez was a one season hit wonder..... Does he even make the bench anymore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ziggy Sawdust)
    OPs next thread: Messi or Francis Jeffers?
    Ol' franny... Lpl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The poll voting should've been made public.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    The poll voting should've been made public.
    How do I do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    How do I do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it had to be done when the poll was first created. Ah well, 20 votes already isn't bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    I think it had to be done when the poll was first created. Ah well, 20 votes already isn't bad.
    Oh right. I voted for Suarez anyway. Naturally

ReputationRep:
    Excellent poll. Perhaps next week we could have Zidane vs Gareth Barry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Excellent poll. Perhaps next week we could have Zidane vs Gareth Barry?
    Barry. Master race obvs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Suarez can't do this either.

ReputationRep:
    It's quite close as expected.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously hope people voted Hernandez to be a troll, and then realised that other people had done the same, because Suarez is so much better it's untrue. Why does this thread even exist?

ReputationRep:
    This should be in the football forum or people might think this is about the baseball players Suárez and Hernández.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingStannis)
    Seriously hope people voted Hernandez to be a troll, and then realised that other people had done the same, because Suarez is so much better it's untrue. Why does this thread even exist?
    To get responses like yours

ReputationRep:
    i actually can't believe only 60% of people have voted for suarez here.

obviously about 30% of people voting for hernandez only do it because they hate suarez
    and the other 10% are biased united fans.

i don't really see a comparison; it doesn't make sense in my mind

ReputationRep:
    I believe Hernandez to be the much superior player. I cannot provide any evidence, however. Just know that to be the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caedus)
    I believe Hernandez to be the much superior player. I cannot provide any evidence, however. Just know that to be the case.
    Basically: this. +1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    This should be in the football forum or people might think this is about the baseball players Suárez and Hernández.
    That's who I meant.

ReputationRep:
    Where's manchester united when you need him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    It's an option when you create the thread iirc.

I'm happy enough to kick this off.

Suarez is a far better all round player than Hernandez is. He scores more goals; creates more goals; is a greater threat from set pieces; is technically more gifted; is more skilful; is more valuable to a team overall than Hernandez is (work rate + pressing); can dribble round 2-3 players and score on a frequent basis.

Hernandez is faster and a more clinical finisher when it comes to sitters/1v1s etc. He contributes virtually nothing else to the team and unless he has top quality service, he makes no impact on a game.

Suarez is an all rounder, a game-changer and has been head and shoulders above every other player in the PL this season; and that's still true despite serving a 5 (?) game ban at the start of the season. I like Hernandez as a poacher but they're not on the same level. Period.
    You give Hernandez too much credit, I don't think he has much pace and I also do not think he is good at one on ones. The majority of the goals he gets for Utd tend to be in the 12-6 yard box, or closer, where you have little time to think.

I've never seen him latch onto a through ball and sprint away from the defence then round/chip/slide it past the keeper, not his game, but then to be fair Man Utd don't play that game, all they seem to be able to do is hoof crosses from the full backs into a packed box 60 times a game, allowing the opposition to catch them on the counter.

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.