Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

I want to open my own revision website for everybody Watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    That's a brilliant idea, wish you all the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunfowers01)
    Excellent idea. Will it be a business venture or something you are doing to help people out?
    Never really want to involve money in this. After seeing how you have to pay £6 for like TES pro, i figured out why not make information free for others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzers)
    I had a similar idea but I couldn't be bothered to design a website so I just hopped on wordpress instead. I have quite a bit of notes typed up for a few subjects and I'm more than happy to help if needed (probably in the summer after the exams though).
    (Original post by GoldGhost)
    I've had this idea for a while, would love to help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sure guys! If you feel like you have some great ideas about it, don't hesitate to pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bevaansh)
    Hey guys,
    I want to open a free revision website which has most of the gcse syllabus and past papers available. I sorted out my own domain which I'm gonna buy in the summer. I already know some HTML5 and usage of Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 (pretty basic). All i have to do is to learn how to incorporate CCS3 into html code for use as a template. Any advice or books you suggest? Anyone wanna join in?
    Thanks guys
    I would be happy to join in, I can help with web design including CSS/HTML and graphics.

ReputationRep:
    I can host it if you like. I have a uk based vps you can join for free
    PM Me

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.