Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

American Pie- The greatest teen comedy series ever? Watch

ReputationRep:
    One of the best film series ever. The spin offs weren't as good as the first film, and people seem to hate them, but when compared to half the films out there they are quite good.

(Original post by Girling1996)
    He burnt it?
    Saw on the news a while back that some idiot in America did it with a pie strait out of the microwave and gave himself some horrific injuries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    No. Inbetweeners is the best, I don't care if they've only made one movie.
    To be fair Inbetweeners is my favourite show, movie was great to

But American Pie

I mean who can not resist this guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    Its crazy now to look back, but its SO dated. Its horrifically homophobic for a start.
    Most male teens are. Not in the opposed to gay marriage, hellfire and brimstone sense, but in terms of ​calling each other gay when they do something seen as non-masculine, etc

ReputationRep:
    It's good, but I prefer Inbetweeners. I think it's because I can relate to that a lot more, being at school and having similar friends and such

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rs232)
    One of the best film series ever. The spin offs weren't as good as the first film, and people seem to hate them, but when compared to half the films out there they are quite good.

Saw on the news a while back that some idiot in America did it with a pie strait out of the microwave and gave himself some horrific injuries
    I know, but its because the main films are so good! They are still average though.
    That must of hurt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AstroNandos)
    It's good, but I prefer Inbetweeners. I think it's because I can relate to that a lot more, being at school and having similar friends and such
    I like the inbetweeners, but I find American Pie more relatable as I think i'm similar to Jim.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The American Pie films are a great way to kill time watching them, their funny and attract and humour teenagers as a lot of teenagers can relate to the films, one film which I feel is more entertaining is inbetweeners, this is because I can relate the situation which happens I n the film and program's and is a very quote able film.

For me, The inbetweeners Movie is the best Teen movie and am personally looking forward to the second film coming out inAugust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilliamH94)
    The American Pie films are a great way to kill time watching them, their funny and attract and humour teenagers as a lot of teenagers can relate to the films, one film which I feel is more entertaining is inbetweeners, this is because I can relate the situation which happens I n the film and program's and is a very quote able film.

For me, The inbetweeners Movie is the best Teen movie and am personally looking forward to the second film coming out inAugust.
    Who isn't?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeroic)
    To be fair Inbetweeners is my favourite show, movie was great to

But American Pie

I mean who can not resist this guy?

Every women except Nadia!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.