Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    **** them, you're beautiful bet they were jealous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_dragonborn)
    there's no rain forecasted, but you may be getting wet tonight. :sexface:

seriously you are ****ing gorgeous. This has to be a troll.
    hahahahahha

ReputationRep:
    Honestly.... I am really how can they say that!!!! U r sooo gorgeous, believe me ur much prettier than u think and ignore those stupid people who says that to you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you are very pretty. este muy linda

ReputationRep:
    You are honestly one of the best looking girls out there. You have such a nice figure (your legs just go on forever! Have you ever considered modelling?) and nice facial features. These people must be pretty jealous of you to put you down like that when clearly you are absolutely stunning

ReputationRep:
    That thing is not older than 17

ReputationRep:
    You're beautiful, people are obviously jealous just ignore em.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    Your point, caller?

ReputationRep:
    You're beauuutiful :zomg:
    Don't let anyone tell you different

ReputationRep:
    image search her pics lol. - Spanish.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh! You are so pretty and have a great figure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's legal mate

ReputationRep:
    Yes you are Don't let anyone put you down.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I'm shocked, you are very beautiful! Seriously I would kill to have your figure, you have very long legs. Those kids at school are nutcases they sound quite racist, I went to a similar school like that and it was horrible! You need to build your self confidence and go from there. Have you tried making friends with black kids? You're quite lucky, because you have an opportunity to be in two cultures.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't call you pretty facially but you have a decent enough body like most girls.

Of course you'll probably get hailed as a Goddess on TSR for the fact of being a female so do take their opinions with a pinch of salt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    This has got to be my favourite post of the week so far

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22, graduated UCL last year and those pictures were both taken this year.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Bean)
    Attachment 278404 Attachment 278407

In school I always used to get bullied and called names like 'half-cast' (referring to being both black and white). This wouldn't have been so hurtful if it wasn't for the fact that both my parents had split up when I was 10, and I've been living primarily with my white mother ever since, so I've never really felt black. But the white kids in school always rejected me as they didn't feel I belonged with them, and at the same time I didn't feel like I belonged with the black kids. I was going through a serious identity crisis which culminated in me attempting to take my own life several times.

Now I'm in my twenties and I have no self confidence. People try to tell me I'm pretty but that is not what I see when I look in the mirror. What I see is a fat arse and a black skin. I want to believe my friends but my history has made it difficult to.

So will you guys be honest with me? Am I actually pretty?
    Not really my type but 'you're' beautiful.

Dat troll tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Bean)
    Attachment 278404 Attachment 278407

In school I always used to get bullied and called names like 'half-cast' (referring to being both black and white). This wouldn't have been so hurtful if it wasn't for the fact that both my parents had split up when I was 10, and I've been living primarily with my white mother ever since, so I've never really felt black. But the white kids in school always rejected me as they didn't feel I belonged with them, and at the same time I didn't feel like I belonged with the black kids. I was going through a serious identity crisis which culminated in me attempting to take my own life several times.

Now I'm in my twenties and I have no self confidence. People try to tell me I'm pretty but that is not what I see when I look in the mirror. What I see is a fat arse and a black skin. I want to believe my friends but my history has made it difficult to.

So will you guys be honest with me? Am I actually pretty?

you're really pretty !
    I understand it's difficult to be at school and have ignorance surrounding you.. I'm sorry it got that bad for you and severe people made it difficult for me also as i was constantly asked about my race and ethnicity to the point that i was in primary school and became so confused about my identity ! But don't let ignorance in your past from a few make you feel differently. Embrace your ethnicity and background, it's a positive part of you
    Your friends aren't lying to you or just saying things
    X

ReputationRep:
    The people you went to school with sound very racist

Poll
Do you prefer hot dogs or burgers?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.