Turn on thread page Beta

Taking shoes off in the library - yay or nay? watch

ReputationRep:
    As long as your feet dont majorally stink then I dont see the problem. I used to do the same. I found it relaxing while studying and usually libraries are stuffy and warm so it helped with that too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would often spend ages in the Library, So sometimes i take my shoes and socks off, cos im that kinda guy, a few people do the same thing, but when i'm going to the toilet i put my shoes and socks back on. If i were to walk to the printer i used to put my socks back on but now i dont.

I used to be the only one, but i have seen some other guys with their shoes and socks off but they often dont walk around.

ReputationRep:
    I used to and im a guy lol. Yeah ive seen quite a few girls do that

ReputationRep:
    I love being barefoot in the library Im since i was 10 i always take my shoes and socks off,

(Original post by Joshalos)
    If you get up to walk around, you should put your shoes back on though.
    I dont put my shoes on to walk around,

(Original post by 1tartanarmy)
    . Also for me gender matters. Guys would be ruder for me than a girl would. Just the nature of things. I would move away from a guy but girls tend to take more care with theirs.
    THIS DOESNT MATTER EITHER

(Original post by Genocidal)
    Go for it. In my office I take my socks off as well.

My comfort > everybody else
    GOOD FOR NO

(Original post by Stinkum)
    No that's disgusting. And very unladylike.
    NO IT ISNT

(Original post by Adam 354)
    I would often spend ages in the Library, So sometimes i take my shoes and socks off,
    So am i
    cos im that kinda guy, a few people do the same thing, but when i'm going to the toilet i put my shoes and socks back on. If i were to walk to the printer i used to put my socks back on but now i dont.
    Why the hell do you need shoes and socks to go toilet, also ITS more fun to go barefoot

I used to be the only one, but i have seen some other guys with their shoes and socks off but they often dont walk around.
    THEY ARE COOL

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.