Turn on thread page Beta

Anybody else have 'super-amazing exam brain'? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't memorise essays but I'm quite good at crapping my way through answers for them A grades.

ReputationRep:
    If you have the knowledge it's just about applying it correctly and directly answering the question

That's pretty much how it works will all exams

ReputationRep:
    I normally do alright in an exam, usually somewhere between my best perfomance on a mock and my worst performance. I'm not so stressed during the exam, but it's the timing that makes me overlook the details.

Nutrition seems to be a huge deciding factor. I ate nothing for my exam last week, which I was ready for and most confident with, and I got screwed over, my brain couldn't honestly work. Meanwhile, the exam I had the day after was a long, challenging exam, but I topped up on bananas and cereals beforehand and sipped water through the exam and it went great.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.