What do you think of people out in public wearing Pajamas? Watch

Joel Q-Frank
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think if people want to wear a onesie or pyjamas out they should! I mean.. It's their choice. If I see someone in the shop in their Jim jams it generally makes me smile.

I wore a Totoro onesie out the other day to get some noodles. The reactions I got were people laughing and smiling. It brightened people's day definitely!! This onesie has a tail and everything by the way. Me myself I will not let the fear of what people may think of me get in the way of what I want to wear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Genocidal
Badges: 16
Report 4 years ago
Lazy *******s. Nothing more. Nothing less.
miser
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think good on them for not caring what people think enough to let conformity trump convenience.
TroyAndAbed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've only done it at uni if I've accidentally locked myself out of my room & need to go get someone to let me in.
username1107539
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think it's ridiculous... As was pointed out previously, it's probably contributing to the whole 'teenagers are all lazy ****s' image, and I hate that. We're not all like that.
Joel Q-Frank
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Genocidal)
Lazy *******s. Nothing more. Nothing less.
I wasn't lazy... I was wearing my onesie throughout the day and I fancied wearing something different out. You sound ridiculous hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
corax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's just sheer laziness.

Pyjamas are only acceptable in public if you're wearing them for a charitable situation. People in College come in with onesies on to raise money sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Joel Q-Frank
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Show me the law that censors what people can and cannot wear.. Sure people raise money for charity doing it cause let's be honest.. it is out of the ordinary. But also let's be honest.. who are you to judge

Posted from TSR Mobile
CrystalTADrow
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Go for it
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've never done it obviously, only in PJs that could pass as clothes. I have some plain black bottoms that just look like lounging things, a long black nightie that can pass as a dress when worn right, and I've worn PJ tops that could pass as t shirts or under a goody.
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have no problem with it whatsoever. As long as they're aware of the image they're presenting of themselves, what's the problem.

Its not something I would do myself. The closest I have got was going to homebase in some joggers. I did feel slightly ashamed at that.
Stinkum
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
As long as they're clean and properly covered up, there's no problem there at all.

Then again, I've never really understood pyjamas. Why do people have to wear a special type of outfit to sleep in? It's really weird. I just sleep in my regular house clothes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1116)
78.93%
Leave (298)
21.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed