?
Report 4 years ago
Lots of guys biting, OP's work is done
Chief Wiggum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yet another stupid thread. It's so obviously stupid that there's no point constructing a logical response about why it's wrong.
justanotherposter
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Please go away FriendlyLiberal or whatever you're called now, your troll posts don't even make me angry, I just feel sad for you that you dedicate so much time of your life pretending to be an extreme liberal just to troll.

I can only assume you hate feminists or something and so are pretending to be one to make real feminists look like idiots.
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No, I don't think they're more misogynistic than ever, but I do agree that it's going in that direction. We've had an incredible amount of improvement during the 20th Century but now this process seems to be going into reverse. I personally think it's a fear-induced knee-jerk reaction where men have suddenly realised that their dominant position in society throughout the last few millenia is dissolving. In many ways, women are better suited to the modern society we've built up which certainly isn't helping the self-esteem of men.
elpistolero7
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Shut up and make me a sandwich.
carlisomes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So the Web is evil because some humans (as ever) have extreme beliefs? OK..
Jonub
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've actually become less misogynistic, I used to be in this bubble of chauvinistic males (no homo) where I would say all sorts of sexist **** and there would be no one to call me out, even the women who heard me wouldn't say anything because in real life women just don't give much of a **** about misogyny enough to call people out on it. Whereas, online you have all these women who call you out on the littlest **** and even though a lot of the time it's extermly futile **** e.g. use of female vs women other the times it can really make you think and reevaluate things.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (54)
98.18%
No (1)
1.82%

Watched Threads