Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, your opinion Skinny girls vs curvy girls? watch

(Original post by joey11223)
    THIS, these threads need to be outlawed. Firstly one persons thin/fat is different than anothers and surprisingly males are not one homogeneous group.

I mean hell lets do a...

Girls, your opinion, six-pack ab body builders or ]skinny guys. Cos that's so useful...

This.
    I hate how people have been using skinny-shaming to make larger girls feel better about themselves, and vice versa.

& I personally prefer skinny guys. Hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This.
    I hate how people have been using skinny-shaming to make larger girls feel better about themselves, and vice versa.

& I personally prefer skinny guys. Hahaha.
    People just shame each other so much. Like you'll get a thread on breasts and it ends up generally being an attack on any girl with a big bust, "more than a handful is a waste!", "lol hope you like your udders" etc. Then yeah. if you don't have a really hourglass like figure you're not a real women or some such BS, sucks if you're pear shaped or just naturally stick thin.

Though I didn't answer the thread in fairness, so to humor you OP. I prefer "curvy girls", along with that I'd be likely to go for a slightly "chubby" girl over a slender girl, I likes some meat on dem bones, dem thighs etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I hate this debate. It always ends up with some girls on both ends of the spectrum feeling **** about themselves. Skinny girls can be beautiful, as can curvy girls, and you can have curvy skinny girls anyway. Some people have preferences, some won't care at all. There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a preference as long as you don't make stupid comments about curvy being a word some overweight girls use to make themselves feel better, or how "real women have curves". Okay, done

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    I prefer curvy girls but skinny girls aren't a deal breaker as long as their personality makes up for it

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.