Turn on thread page Beta

AQA AS HISTOY HIS1G Britain, 1815–1865 QUESTION PREDICTIONS? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rene96)
    A/B but I think I'm going to end up with a C because I'm literally just starting for revise now
    same here!
    i only started revising on Sunday because i have been revising for chemistry and biology(the amount of information you have to remember for biology is ridiculous)!

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone like to explain their exam structure? (especially those aiming for A/B grade)

ReputationRep:
    What did you think?

ReputationRep:
    did everyone else think this exam was really easy.. no questions on peel, gladstone or palmerston... perfect!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chodgson1305)
    did everyone else think this exam was really easy.. no questions on peel, gladstone or palmerston... perfect!!
    Yeah it was definitely easier than I was expecting! Completely messed up on my second twelve mark talking about something completely irrelevant but hopefully won't mess my mark up TOO much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy96x)
    Yeah it was definitely easier than I was expecting! Completely messed up on my second twelve mark talking about something completely irrelevant but hopefully won't mess my mark up TOO much!
    Which question did you mess up.. The PLAA one?

ReputationRep:
    Which question did you mess up.. The PLAA one?
    Yes, don't ask why but I wrote about why it was taken away later on rather than why it was introduced haha!

ReputationRep:
    What did you think?
    THANK GOD THERE WAS NO GLADSTONE OR PALMERSTON

generally it went well, i chose the second question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EliteHoneyBadger)
    THANK GOD THERE WAS NO GLADSTONE OR PALMERSTON

generally it went well, i chose the second question
    I was so happy when there was virtually no foreign policy other than Ireland yay! I answered 1 and 2!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, don't ask why but I wrote about why it was taken away later on rather than why it was introduced haha!
    agghh shame.. what did everyone else at your school say because I’m worried that it was too easy and the UMS will bump everyone down??

ReputationRep:
    agghh shame.. what did everyone else at your school say because I’m worried that it was too easy and the UMS will bump everyone down??
    I know stupid mistake! They all said the same really that it was pretty easy so I dno how the grade boundaries will be!

ReputationRep:
    I was so happy when there was virtually no foreign policy other than Ireland yay! I answered 1 and 2!
    this is what i wrote for Q01

demobilization of 400,000 soldiers after the war
    industrial revolution
    govt. did nothing to tackle the problem

what was question 02 again?

ReputationRep:
    this is what i wrote for Q01

demobilization of 400,000 soldiers after the war
    industrial revolution
    govt. did nothing to tackle the problem

what was question 02 again?
    How important was industrialisation in causing popular discontent in the years 1815-1820?

ReputationRep:
    How important was industrialisation in causing popular discontent in the years 1815-1820?
    what were your points for this question

ReputationRep:
    Ugh it went horrifically for me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dipesh97)
    For the 24 mark on how far economic conditions effected the development of Chartism 1836-1841. I talked less about causes e.g. Reform Act, PLAA etc. and more about things like Police response, divisions in leadership i.e. physical vs moral and things like that as the question said the word 'develop' not cause. Was this the right way to go about it?
    I wrote about the Reform Act, PLAA, Glasgow Spinners, Unstamped Press and the transportation of the Tolpuddle martyrs! Also, the factor within the question, so I discussed how some of the Whig reforms caused an economic crisis, and how the Corn Laws and Income Tax Repeal from the Reactionary Tories phase were still having a negative impact upon the country's economic situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elxse)
    I wrote about the Reform Act, PLAA, Glasgow Spinners, Unstamped Press and the transportation of the Tolpuddle martyrs! Also, the factor within the question, so I discussed how some of the Whig reforms caused an economic crisis, and how the Corn Laws and Income Tax Repeal from the Reactionary Tories phase were still having a negative impact upon the country's economic situation.
    I didnt talk about the reform act because it was out of the time period for the question... WAS I SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT IT

ReputationRep:
    I didnt talk about the reform act because it was out of the time period for the question... WAS I SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT IT
    But the fact the great reform didn't go far enough angered people after 32 when it was passed! I talked about it too but don't worry if you missed it there was plenty more to talk about'

ReputationRep:
    But the fact the great reform didn't go far enough angered people after 32 when it was passed! I talked about it too but don't worry if you missed it there was plenty more to talk about'
    i did mention that there was a £10 property qualification in order to vote, so many of the working class still didnt have the vote.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 15, 2014

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.