Report 12 years ago
boys can we stop the facetious remarks now please
Robcampo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hurricane_Herd)
yes, it was a cold decembers day, do you remember? i put signs on your car saying "the offical sixth form sex wagon" you freaked out, and accused me and my accomplices of breaking your wing mirrors, which had clearly been broken for a while...

so to appologise we decorated your car in roses, (from the school field of course)...

:rolleyes:
you must admit tho, that decorating our bisexual friends car in pink roses, and making it into 'the camp mobile' was marginally funnier.....
The Mudman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Robcampo)
you must admit tho, that decorating our bisexual friends car in pink roses, and making it into 'the camp mobile' was marginally funnier.....
^o)
Hurricane_Herd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The Mudman)
^o)

YOU LEGEND !!!
Robcampo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The Mudman)
(Original post by Robcampo)
^o)
yes, i stand corrected

*searches for more appropriate alternative word.....*
result = too rude for tsr....

yes mudman i definately stand corrected on that one
The Mudman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
He actually hates me now. He refuses to serve me. Although it's funny to call him fat in Butts, cos he's not allowed to hit me anymore
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mad_girl)
as everyone got their AS grades ,,,,,me between other students didnt get it cause it was "pending"....and today we were informed why.....
it turned out that they found similar answers in the AS physics practical....so obviously they think that i cheated!!!....and i didnt cheat...i mean comeon who would possibly cheat in practical exam???!!!..besides the conclusions are usually the same(repeat the experiment to get accurate blablabla)....they told me to come and write them and try to convince them that ididnt cheat...i mean how the hell am i gonna suppose to do that????!!!!...what am i suppose to say?????!!......and what would happen if theyre not "convinced"??
if someone passed through a similar situation....plz i need ur help
That happened my sister last year in Classical Civilisation because her and some fellas coursework were practically identitcal but the coursework wasn't added to their grades - this might happen for you but hopefully it doesn't :hugs:
mad_girl
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX)
That happened my sister last year in Classical Civilisation because her and some fellas coursework were practically identitcal but the coursework wasn't added to their grades - this might happen for you but hopefully it doesn't :hugs:
and did they ask her for a written statement to declare that she didnt cheat???
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
and did they ask her for a written statement to declare that she didnt cheat???
yeah they did they also had her in through a load of interviews witht he principal etc....but try not to get worked up :hugs: theres nowt you can really do it's up to the exam boards :hugs: sorry
mad_girl
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
oh god! im gonna be screwed up badly
now im really thinkin of takin a hostage
crazyexcitedrandomer01
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh god! im gonna be screwed up badly
now im really thinkin of takin a hostage
That takes the pi*s. If they dont have sufficient evidence, they cant do anything. I BEG YOU TO CONTEST if they mark you as cheating.

How you can cheat in a practical is beyond me. Do YOU 100% KNOW they are saying you have cheated?
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (146)
18.3%
No (486)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (166)
20.8%

Watched Threads