?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, that was a bit of a nasty surprise this morning
_findthecolour_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Got my deposit back yesterday morning, along with the invoice for my tuition fees.

Great.
pinkywinks
Report 12 years ago
I was just wondering, as im living again in South West, should we be anticipating a letter confirming our rooms on campus again? Its just that, in a way they are already confirmed as we paid deposit and chose the room/flat etc but if they don't send us anything, how do we pick up keys?
One final question, are second years allowed to move back in earlier than freshers? Someone told me this but wasn't sure if there was any truth to it or not....
LubyLoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pinkywinks)
I was just wondering, as im living again in South West, should we be anticipating a letter confirming our rooms on campus again? Its just that, in a way they are already confirmed as we paid deposit and chose the room/flat etc but if they don't send us anything, how do we pick up keys?
One final question, are second years allowed to move back in earlier than freshers? Someone told me this but wasn't sure if there was any truth to it or not....
I would like some confirmation for my own peace of mind really.

I know I can move in earlier cos I'm a Fresher's Rep. I'm not sure about everyone else though.
-- Dan --
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I want confirmation too (i've actually forgotten my room number )

As for moving in, I think the earliest your allowed back is the day before the freshers arrive which could vary depending on the college. I know i'm allowed back on the 29th cos I'm helping with Bowlands freshers on the 30th, but I reckon i'll still probably be arriving on the 30th and hope no-one missed me for half a day
pinkywinks
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by -- Dan --)
I want confirmation too (i've actually forgotten my room number )
So have I...thats the problem! They never told me, they just said "okay third room from the end" I only know my flat and house number
I also want something just for a bit of reassurance, might call them tomorrow, I still don't see how I can collect my keys when I have no proof im going to live there?! I don't want anyone stealing my room :p:
cds
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pinkywinks)
I still don't see how I can collect my keys when I have no proof im going to live there?! I don't want anyone stealing my room :p:
The porters will have a huge list of who's where. Give em your name (a library card would be good at this point), any other information you have (such as flat number, if you know it), and they'll have you sorted in a jiffy.
Beigel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i got told that i could move back in on the 30th. Think that's the same day as the freshers or the day before.
-- Dan --
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Got my room conformation this morning
pinkywinks
Report 12 years ago
As did I, now I just want my deposit back and im content
-- Dan --
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The letter arrived Friday morning and it said they wanted the slip back no later than 15 days after the date on the letter. The letter was dated the 7th, so it should have been back 3 days before i got it :rolleyes:
pinkywinks
Report 12 years ago
I didn't think anything we got actually needed returning? Thought everything on that list i.e deposit we already had covered?
Nice Lancaster though, maybe they expect you to warp back through time or they'll charge you even more money...
Retardchar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That happened to me last year except it should have been sent back two weeks before I got my letter because it had been sent to the wrong address. I did panic a wee bit, but a quick phone call sorted it all out.

Got my accommodation stuff through yesterday and yeah, I don't think I need to send anything back either because I've already paid my deposit and it says it's just for my records. *shrug*
LubyLoo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
New timetables are up online.
JoeFen
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Link us up would you.
LubyLoo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh go on then.

http://www.lancs.ac.uk/depts/studreg.../timetable.htm
simatemcprimate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LubyLoo)
Oh go on then.

http://www.lancs.ac.uk/depts/studreg.../timetable.htm
Cool! Thanks!!!!!!!
Retardchar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My lectures and seminars for next year are EVIL. Eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil. I am entirely unamused.

Oh well.

Also, still no deposit. For the love of GOD. I'm emailing them.
LubyLoo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have a really heavy first term. In every day. Grr.

Then after Xmas I get Monday and Thursday off. Long weekend and I can go to The Carleton every week haha.

I have no room confirmation, no information about Lonsdale freshers's (seeming as I'm a rep) and no deposit back.
JoeFen
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I can't remember what courses I chose.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (154)
27.55%
No (405)
72.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise