Turn on thread page Beta

guys with alice bands - opinions??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think YUK!

Men's hair gets greasier than women's, and so i really think that men need short hair... it looks less geeasy and much sexier. IMHO anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antics)
    what do you all (guys and girls) think of guys with longish hair worn back in an alice band or some kinda head-band?

as an example
    http://cabletv.starhub.com/media/ima...Garcia_mid.jpg

(if anyone knows of a better pic to describe . . do post)
    All I'll say is: If there ever was a better cue to start screaming...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzi_law)
    I think YUK!

Men's hair gets greasier than women's, and so i really think that men need short hair... it looks less geeasy and much sexier. IMHO anyway.
    I don't think that's true. Or if it is, all the guys I know are freaks of nature. Link?

ReputationRep:
    My friend wears one, and I don't think it looks that bad. It can actually make pretty bad hair look OK-ish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzi_law)
    and so i really think that men need short hair... it looks less geeasy and much sexier. IMHO anyway.
    If it was looked after as it should be it wouldn't be greasy to start with so the question whether guys should cut their hair on grounds of grease is irrelevent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RishiC)
    who's got the time to keep hair like that!

I saw in Sweden loads of guys with long hair, really big fashion over there for long hair.
    Yeah but I don't think they wear alice bands that often. Though I could be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RishiC)

I saw in Sweden loads of guys with long hair, really big fashion over there for long hair.

haha, perhaps we do like our hair longer, perhaps it's because of the colder climate ...?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not. Eurgh...

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt like to see it myself, maybe ok for sports. Didnt David Beckham try it a few years ago, soooo passe lol

ReputationRep:
    Guys with alice bands? Alice bands look camp, conjure up images of dirty and greasy hair. The only time you should wear one is if you are Spanish or Italian - and even then it's awful.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.