Turn on thread page Beta

New Reputation Statuses watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stick Man)
    Does that 49 even include Chat posts?
    Nope, only forums outside Chat/Welcome Lounge/Word Games (where, I assure you, he posts regularly as well).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    And I haven't posted a proper discussion in ages ...
    And stop perving on the MUN :mad:
    Make me, ***** :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Chat : 1070
    Welcome Lounge : 166
    Word Games : 992

Only 2100 approx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    The MUN off topic thread is more active than the rest of the forum. :p:
    You forgot the ubiqitous 'Green Day Society' as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Chat : 1070
    Welcome Lounge : 166
    Word Games : 992

Only 2100 approx
    the fact you had to prove that is completely tragic :\

ReputationRep:
    Well, if postcount in Chat, etc were taken into account, then I'm pretty sure that FiL would have a truly ridiculous amount - I swear he had something like 11000 odd posts in the original

ReputationRep:
    Pft, thank goodness for postcountless (!) Chat

ReputationRep:
    brimstone, you're more than welcome to take the award for best spammer most hyperactive poster. I challenge you to hit 100posts/day by the time you begin uni. You have 2 years.... ready, get set, GO! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Meh a pathetic 10.3 posts a day. I suppose I did only make 10 or so posts which counted in the first couple of months after I signed up.

ReputationRep:
    Gold? I always just thought they were yellow. I did think it was a strange colour to pick. O_o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nefarious)
    Meh a pathetic 10.3 posts a day. I suppose I did only make 10 or so posts which counted in the first couple of months after I signed up.
    I'm not quite sure how this has turned from rep status to post rate, but I'm proud to say Im only at 12.18... which is far better than some of you *cough* Knogle/ Brimstone :p:

woah 13.23 posts per day.... thats like.... nothing! I have a life! Woo!

Oh wait, no I dont

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    True F1, but didn't you leave for months? That would have bought down your average somewhat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stick Man)
    True F1, but didn't you leave for months? That would have bought down your average somewhat.
    shhhhh... I still am left of a sort. You are correct of course... I cheat the system. I am only on during term time really, and in that time I post a lot (20+ a day) and in vacations I hardly post at all so it brings my average down :flute:. A case of lies, damn lies and statistics I guess :p:

Still it can be our little secret right :ninja:

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.