Tight foreskin Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I found out having a tight foreskin is called phimosis, but i think i may also have frenulum breve which is where the frenulum (elastic band of tissue under the glans penis that connects to the foreskin) is short and restricts the retraction. Is there anything i can do about this ? Or will i have to consult a doctor?

You have a tight foreskin and had sex without a condom and there was no pain ?
db
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I found out having a tight foreskin is called phimosis, but i think i may also have frenulum breve which is where the frenulum (elastic band of tissue under the glans penis that connects to the foreskin) is short and restricts the retraction. Is there anything i can do about this ? Or will i have to consult a doctor?

for any problems involving the frenulum minor surgery is usually required. I don't think it's possible to stretch this. google/wiki frenuloscopy, it involves lateral slits to the frenulum with the effect of lengthening it, the modern alternative to circumcison.
Anonymous #8
Report 12 years ago
Yeah it would be. You gotta desensitize your **** m8.
How so?

And to the OP, I had the same problem but as you get older and keep working at it, it should turn out OK.
Anonymous #5
Report 12 years ago
How so?

And to the OP, I had the same problem but as you get older and keep working at it, it should turn out OK.
Retract your foreskin as often as possible.
Anonymous #7
Report 12 years ago
Yep, both with or without a condom I have no problems...and I either have a tight foreskin or a tight frenulum...either way I can't get my foreskin over the head of my penis when its erect, but it doesn't stop me having sex..
TKR
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
anon 7

your glans should be exposed during sex

if it isnt you will never have as good sex as you have the potential for
Anonymous #7
Report 12 years ago
So i've been told. But I can honestly say, the sex I have, for me atleast is fine. If later in life I find that I want to change, i'll go to the docs and get myself sorted...but if it ain't broke, don't fix it .
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^o) well okay then, if "fine" really is good enough for you.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Goodness, I think we need a wiki on tight foreskins
Anonymous #7
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by TKR)
^o) well okay then, if "fine" really is good enough for you.
I guess I know no different, and im happy with what i've got...so I dont see a problem...:p:
Anonymous #9
Report 12 years ago
Same prob as OP didn't know it was meant to retract until i was like 15 and at 17 decided to do sumthin abt it. Stretch it whenever u can, and build up until you can stretch all way when ur penis is flaccid/soft and then pull it all the way back and try have an erection. Try not to give up, i no it doesn't wrk for everyone. Luckily wrked for me. Yes ur glans will hurt but you just to expose it to desensitise it. It will work if you get this far. If you want more detiled help leave a message on this board and I'll msg u back.
Anonymous #10
Report 12 years ago
I had myself clipped ; never felt like havin too much of an operation in 'those regions' actually felt it was a BIG improvement .. rather like being circumcised, not sure what the fuss is about!
Anonymous #11
Report 12 years ago
Circumcision isn't always the last resort; it's more hygenic, sex is a lot better because the glands are always exposed, and it reduces the risk of catching infections and dieseases such as HIV.
Anonymous #12
Report 12 years ago
What do you mean the glands should be exposed?

So the foreskin should not cover it all the way up when erect?

It rolls back when not erect, but not when it is.. should it?

How far back?
Anonymous #11
Report 12 years ago
When I say 'should', I mean the glands (the part below the head) are the most sensitive part of the penis. Therefore to maximise sexual pleasure it's best if it is exposed and rubbed against, if you get what I mean? But some people amazingly prefer not to. You can retract it yourself, it doesn't usually roll back automatically.
Anonymous #13
Report 12 years ago
I have a tight one too; judging from the number of times this comes up as a thread, it can't be that rare.

I think I have the sort of phimosis where the band of cells right at the top of the foreskin (encircling the opening) contract, making pulling it back painful. I should really go to the doctors for some cream or something, but i'm able to have sex with a condom no problem.

I'd just rather not try having unprotected sex whilst there's a danger of me having to pull it out after the first thrust in intense pain. It would be more than a slight turnoff :P
Anonymous #14
Report 12 years ago
i have a tight foreskin and i can pull it back when i am flaccid. but to the ppl who say try practising when i have an ercteion im worried it will get stuck cos it happened once and i have heard horror stories of the gland bit 'ballooning' etc etc.

so how should i go about this without getting the foreskin stuck behind the glans when i have an erection??
Anonymous #15
Report 12 years ago
When I say 'should', I mean the glands (the part below the head) are the most sensitive part of the penis. Therefore to maximise sexual pleasure it's best if it is exposed and rubbed against, if you get what I mean? But some people amazingly prefer not to. You can retract it yourself, it doesn't usually roll back automatically.
You have all that the wrong way round, I'm afraid. Imagine the inside of your lip. If that was exposed to air and rubbed against fabric all day long it'd be desensitised. That is exactly what happens to the glans (not glands) of the penis when a circumcision has taken place.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Circumcision isn't always the last resort; it's more hygenic, sex is a lot better because the glands are always exposed, and it reduces the risk of catching infections and dieseases such as HIV.
Whilst circumcision exposes the glans, it tends to become less sensetive as a result of being exposed all the time thus making stiumulation during sex less effective.

And I wasn't aware it reduced the risk of catching HIV but i'd be interested to see a source for that.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Whilst circumcision exposes the glans, it tends to become less sensetive as a result of being exposed all the time thus making stiumulation during sex less effective.

And I wasn't aware it reduced the risk of catching HIV but i'd be interested to see a source for that.
I remember hearing that before actually - I'm not sure of a source but it came from Jamie, who knows his stuff when it comes to virology. Maybe I'll look it up one day if I'm really bored

Indeed circumcision is supposed to reduce sensitivity for obvious reasons as have been described. This doesn't, of course, mean that sex will be immediately rubbish - there are plenty of circumcised men with fabby sex lives, I'm sure! However, I wouldn't recommend unnecessary surgery to anyone as a matter of course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (72)
75.79%
No (23)
24.21%

Watched Threads