Turn on thread page Beta

Which would you choose? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Thing is, smell is mostly an issue at the subconscious level. So if 'smells bad' means 'pheremones (sp?) are screaming NO!', then that's a very bad idea. Otherwise, unlikely to be that big an issue.

ReputationRep:
    I think I agree that sick is the least repellent of those 4 horsemen of olfactory apocalypse. At least you might have been eating sugared violets or turkish delight before vomitting, then it wouldn't smell too bad.

ReputationRep:
    The latter! 'Smelling average' is the reason why the cologne industry is worth billions of dollars and we're all thankful for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_feel_shiny)
    The latter! 'Smelling average' is the reason why the cologne industry is worth billions of dollars and we're all thankful for it
    Precisely

ReputationRep:
    hmmm
    looks don't last forever
    can I have a trophy bf that looks good whilst I'm young and once his looks start to fade exchange him for someone who smells good.

Hell, just give me someone who can make me laugh.

(Original post by Sunofnight)
    When I said average looks I didn't mean ugly, most of us on here are average.
    Speak for yourself, i'm stunning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Speak for yourself, i'm stunning
    Sunofnight is stunning hes not speaking for himself :p: (Joking)

ReputationRep:
    has the OP actually got to choose between the two then?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.