Turn on thread page Beta

Kissing and hugging during casual sex? watch

ReputationRep:
    i'll kiss a girl on the lips and then move up to her belly button before having sex. joking aside i think that kissing makes the sex more intermate, especially before hand, you have to warm the oven up first before you start to cook my friend,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    I like you.
    aw thanks :love:

ReputationRep:
    Geese, I wouldn't sleep with someone just cos I couldn't be dealing with them! Its ashame you have realised these girls could have been potential relationships aswell. I would be worried if you treat a girl your in relationship with the same as girl you have casual sex with. Relationships should be more special. Your giving guys a bad name!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the point on a quickie without the rest, if you want fun a blow up doll or toys will do that

Now the rest of it, cuddles, kissing etc you can't do with a doll since it well not human.

I do feel sorry for your girlfriends though as I assume they don't know about your sleeping around habbit . Girls should be treated with more respect than that (or vice versa if the girl is sleeping around). If you're both sleeping around then you are match made in heaven

ReputationRep:
    Would this by any chance be the "casual sex" that involves money changing hands?

ReputationRep:
    It depends on your reasons for sleeping around. Are you doing it for an ego boost, for an emotional connection or just for the sheer pleasure?

There is no emotion in casual sex, so yes, things can get awkward when it comes to kissing and stuff. If you both understand that its just sex that your after, and nothing else, then you shoul probably just skip the hugging and the kissing.

ReputationRep:
    Any overt display of affection from a guy you don't really know can be off putting, IMO. I don't necessarily mean one night stands or anyhting but when you meet a guy in a club and get on but then he starts using cute or sweet talk or overly complimenting you it really amkes me think twice as it makes the guy seem desperate or like he never usually gets women chating to him so he has to over-compensate and lavish you with affection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billbonesknowswhatimean)
    if ur gna go all out, just try and avoid any contact. besides the vitals, the rest is jus detaaails
    :rofl:

But how can you have passionate sex with no kissing? I mean, I know its possible but it would just suck so much. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1013)
    Any overt display of affection from a guy you don't really know can be off putting, IMO. I don't necessarily mean one night stands or anyhting but when you meet a guy in a club and get on but then he starts using cute or sweet talk or overly complimenting you it really amkes me think twice as it makes the guy seem desperate or like he never usually gets women chating to him so he has to over-compensate and lavish you with affection.
    Iagree too much affection when you hardly know someone can be offputting, only very few guys can pull it of without looking desperate or sleazy

ReputationRep:
    jus give them a photo or something to focus on

ReputationRep:
    Don't think there is anything wrong before you have sex but not too much hugging as it could be a bit weird.

Afterwards i would just roll over and go to sleep or maybe have a chat but nothing too personal

ReputationRep:
    AH! This looks like my thread.

Ok, I've had a lot of casual sex "relationships" and I have to say that I prefered not to to kiss and cuddle because a) thats something I do with people I love b) to avoid getting too close to the person when it was a "friends with benefits" arrangement.

Since I recently got into a very good relationship, I have realised that I had almost forgotten how to kiss/cuddle with sex . This may also have been due to me not having relationships of the more traditional kind, as I wasn't interested in them! Am getting much better at it....

Do what feels comfortable. Every situation is different. OP the girl prolly had never had the cuddle/kiss with casual sex before. It doesn't make it a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PremiershipFootballer)
    There is no emotion in casual sex
    Well, that's a load of old arse for a start.

ReputationRep:
    Due to my limited experience of one night stands and casual sex, i don't expect much but i usually get at least a hug and a kiss goodbye when they leave, be that in the middle of the night or in the morning. I guess its different with everyone though. To affectionate gets to me cos it looks like they want a relationship when all i want is casual sex.

(Original post by Suzi_law)
    Also, i hardly think its casual sex if youre snogging each others' faces off... tahts probably overstepping the casual sex mark.
    Most people seem to think that it's an essential part of sex. Then again Segat1 seems to have a totally different view on it all and believes that there should be no kissing whatsoever.

From all this, it just makes me realise how casual sex is messed up. It doesn't mean it's all bad but it is messed up.

hippieglitter, I think the girl had a similar attitude to yours: it wasn't the actual kissing that was a problem but just the general affection. The trouble is, it's not always because you want to have a serious relationship. When you're with a gorgeous girl (or guy if that's your thing), it's hard just to ignore her after sex and stay away. As I said before, if the girl isn't particularly attractive, then it makes things a lot easier as you don't necessarily want to be close to her after sex.

(Original post by Angel83)
    Geese, I wouldn't sleep with someone just cos I couldn't be dealing with them! Its ashame you have realised these girls could have been potential relationships aswell. I would be worried if you treat a girl your in relationship with the same as girl you have casual sex with. Relationships should be more special. Your giving guys a bad name!!
    Come on, if a girl really likes a guy and is really attracted to him (but is not going out with him), you're not going to tell me that she's not going to have a tendency to be a bit too affectionate, almost as if she wanted him as a boyfriend...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Come on, if a girl really likes a guy and is really attracted to him (but is not going out with him), you're not going to tell me that she's not going to have a tendency to be a bit too affectionate, almost as if she wanted him as a boyfriend...
    I just think that if there is too much affection this is where SOME females start to fall for a guy and confuse sex with love. Wrong. It seems like you really like this girl, all I am saying is be affectionate by having a proper relationship if you both like each other. This is where people get hurt as they start to develop feelings even though is was a pure sex agreement.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I just think that if there is too much affection this is where SOME females start to fall for a guy and confuse sex with love. Wrong. It seems like you really like this girl, all I am saying is be affectionate by having a proper relationship if you both like each other. This is where people get hurt as they start to develop feelings even though is was a pure sex agreement.
    Well said i agree

ReputationRep:
    This is why ****buddies rarely work out well. I've had a few, and it's rarely stayed as just sex in the long run, always someone (bloody women ) getting emotions involved!

ReputationRep:
    tbh theres sex where you are with the person closely and 'together'
    and then theres sex when your having sex thats it nothing more. nothing extra etc

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.