Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    Salaams sis, join the ISOC

:top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigrico)
    Hi, as a non-muslim or religious person, let me take this opportunity to welcome you.

As a non-muslim I am therefore required to bow down in front of your almighty rule.

I also must not speak freely so as not to offend and shall spend the rest of my life walking on eggshells.

Good day.
    oh come on.. dont be like that!!
    no ones stopping you from expressing your own opinion (outside D&D!!!)
    just be urself!

welcome muslim girl...feel at home!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lebanon4ever)
    oh come on.. dont be like that!!
    no ones stopping you from expressing your own opinion (outside D&D!!!)
    just be urself!

welcome muslim girl...feel at home!!
    Of course you are stopped from expressing your own opinion, because I am not in the ethnic minority anything I do or say which goes against their views makes me a racist.

Therefore I have to understand that I have no voice and because I might disagree with someone then I shall be banished for another week.

But I am sure the OP wont have the same problem therefore I must not offer any opinions which differ from others.

ReputationRep:
    Of course you are stopped from expressing your own opinion, because I am not in the ethnic minority anything I do or say which goes against their views makes me a racist.

Therefore I have to understand that I have no voice and because I might disagree with someone then I shall be banished for another week.

But I am sure the OP wont have the same problem therefore I must not offer any opinions which differ from others.
    You're racist because you're insisting that you must be treated differently or act differently because of your ethnic background. You should just keep doing what you'd normally do, bearing in mind that breaking forum rules (or British law) will result in Consequences.

You're complaining that religion intrudes on your life in another forum, yet you've gone out of your way to be rude here? :stupid:

Welcome to TSR, Muslim_Girl. Are you religious by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dyakson)
    You're racist because you're insisting that you must be treated differently or act differently because of your ethnic background. You should just keep doing what you'd normally do, bearing in mind that breaking forum rules (or British law) will result in Consequences.

You're complaining that religion intrudes on your life in another forum, yet you've gone out of your way to be rude here? :stupid:

How am I being rude?

I have said nothing offensive and am bowing down so as not to offend anyone.

What way do you want it? cant seem to win either way.

ReputationRep:

nooo! express your own opinion (human rights lol!!)
    but respect other peoples opinion and ull be fine..trust me!:p:

ReputationRep:

i havent called or even insinuated your a rascist, u dont even know me except with your stereotypical views u obviously seem to have about muslims, anywho peaceto you.

banished for a week? i assure u i am not a mod on here who will ban u, but if you have been banned in the past, can i ask, were u being rude to people like u are being to me,for no reason,all i said was hi?

ReputationRep:
    How am I being rude?

I have said nothing offensive and am bowing down so as not to offend anyone.

What way do you want it? cant seem to win either way.
    please dont bow down to me (As u said in your 1st post to me), save your bowing for allah only and no 1 else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dyakson)

hmmmm...am i religious?

i like to think so, i pray 5 times a day and try and practice my religion (islam) in my daily life, so i hope in allah's eyes i am deemed "religious" :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muslim girl)
    please dont bow down to me (As u said in your 1st post to me), save your bowing for allah only and no 1 else.
    I hope you are joking here, I might be prepared to tolerate religions but am definately not prepared top follow any of them.

Anyway I was being sarcastic as I would never bow to anyone especially my so-called queen but thats another matter.

As for your saying hi, well hi

As for me being banned, yes I get banned every week because I have a view on Islam and its followers dont like but people here dont seem to care for other opinions on things they hold close to their heart.

Fact is, my views are completely non-violent, the may irritate or annoy or even offend, but their is nothing dangerous about them, I believe in peaceful resolutions to problems.

Anyhoo I hope u enjoy TSR

ReputationRep:
    I hope you are joking here, I might be prepared to tolerate religions but am definately not prepared top follow any of them.

Anyway I was being sarcastic as I would never bow to anyone especially my so-called queen but thats another matter.

As for me being banned, yes I get banned every week because I have a view on Islam and its followers dont like but people here dont seem to care for other opinions on things they hold close to their heart.

Fact is, my views are completely non-violent, the may irritate or annoy or even offend, but their is nothing dangerous about them, I believe in peaceful resolutions to problems.

1) no its the truth, u should only bow to allah cos he created u but im not gonna forced u, jus my opinon.

2) thankyou for the hi

3)i agree that some poeple on here dont care about opinons people have that are close to their hearts, i only joined yesterday and only said what i think and feel and i was literally mauled by most and got a warning (nvr had a warning in my life). But jus take it on the chin i say.

4) i agree but some people dont like peace.

5)thanks, and try not to get banned hav a rep from me.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, as a non-muslim or religious person, let me take this opportunity to welcome you.

As a non-muslim I am therefore required to bow down in front of your almighty rule.

I also must not speak freely so as not to offend and shall spend the rest of my life walking on eggshells.

Good day.
    Its ignorant people like this and other who are the real enemy of humanity.

People like these who spread ignorance and hate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exiled-student)
    Its ignorant people like this and other who are the real enemy of humanity.

People like these who spread ignorance and hate.
    See what I mean, I can never win

ReputationRep:

If you voice your opinions in a civilised manner for the sake of discourse, I am sure they will be appreciated, but not make ill comments based on misinformation.

ReputationRep:
    you can win, but you have to adopt civility. :tsr2:

ReputationRep:

u must admit, ur intial post was kinda hateful.

If u want someone to respect u have to respect them, u cant have one without the other.

ReputationRep:
    I would not say hateful, more sarcastic than hateful.

And okay if you wish civilised I can do that but there is always room for a bit of sarcasm.

I dont hate people, I joke about but their is nothing harmful in it.

The only thing I can truly say I hate is the Frosties advert.

ReputationRep:
    I would not say hateful, more sarcastic than hateful.

And okay if you wish civilised I can do that but there is always room for a bit of sarcasm.

I dont hate people, I joke about but their is nothing harmful in it.

The only thing I can truly say I hate is the Frosties advert.
    Oh, do forgive me for jumping the gun, I failed to sense the humour there.

well, I would look forward to some civilised discussions which would help us understand each other's point of view

:tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    Are you Ilsam itself? What I mean is do you let your religion detate who you, or are you your own person who happens to be a Muslim :P?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exiled-student)
    Oh, do forgive me for jumping the gun, I failed to sense the humour there.

well, I would look forward to some civilised discussions which would help us understand each other's point of view

:tsr2:
    Magic, well glad thats sorted apologies for any misunderstandings.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.