Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well Done Everyone!!!
    One more step up on that ladder to becoming a vet now
    Geez hardly seems like a year since alot of us were going through the same... be warned time at Vet School goes by very very quickly indeed

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, forgot to copy the template there but I got into Liverpool and I did actually meet the offer by some miracle. I went onto track first thing yesterday morning (before results) and couldn't understand what the unconditional decision meant beside my veterinary offer, "Surely, I can't have got in." Anyway, I see there's a few other Liverpool vets on here so I'm sure I'll see them all next month!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hawk)
    Well Done Everyone!!!
    One more step up on that ladder to becoming a vet now
    Geez hardly seems like a year since alot of us were going through the same... be warned time at Vet School goes by very very quickly indeed
    this is very true! i cant believe it was 12 months ago that we went thru this!!

AVS is going to be immense!

ReputationRep:
    hmmm... I'm sure I posted on here yesterday but it seems to have disappeared!!! Anyhoo I got in Liverpool, met the offer and am still wearing a ridiculously goofy grin (although the hangover has lessened it slightly :p: ), infact I look very much like this ! Congrats to everyone!!!

ReputationRep:
    Which uni? Bristol
    Did you meet you offer? Yup, offer was AAA, I got AAAA

What was your initial reaction when you found out? Couldnt believe it, really still cant believe it! Told everyone who wasnt still waiting to find out!

ReputationRep:
    Which uni? Notts
    Did you meet your offer? Well i didnt have one till wed evening when they phoned me up and told me if i got aab they would give me an offer!!!! woot!
    initial reaction?When they gave me the offer i jumped around the house with a stupid grin on my face! Cant believe it, im gunna be a vet!!!! Wahoo!! So excited!!

ReputationRep:
    Which uni? Liverpool!!
    Did you meet you offer? yepp!
    If not what did they let you in with?
    What was your initial reaction when you found out? yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! woooooo!!! im going to be a vet!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    goooooing to: London
    With: AAA (needed AAB)
    first thouuughts: oh yeeees!!! damn lost the game...

alex :suitc: :suitd:

ReputationRep:
    guys, well done to all of you, it is an amazing feeling, and a year on i still cant believe it!! i still walk round with a stupid grin on my face even after a year of protein pete lectures! although it did fade a bit through first term, but its back now im going into second year!!

Congratulations to all of you!!!!!!!!! Make sure you have some fun!

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a belated post but....................

Accepted by Cambridge
    Met offer of AAA
    Didn't realy understand the whole track thing, got very confused, went back to bed and then remembered to tell my mum, grinned a lot, got very drunk woohoo!!

ReputationRep:
    Which uni? Cambridge
    Did you meet you offer? Hell yeah!
    If not what did they let you in with? N/A
    What was your initial reaction when you found out? yaay!!

ReputationRep:
    yehhh got into veterinary sciences with A B C!!! soooo chuffed ! cried lots then drank champagne yum..anyone else get into veterinary sciences?? (3 year at rvc)let me no!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheridangolding)
    yehhh got into veterinary sciences with A B C!!! soooo chuffed ! cried lots then drank champagne yum..anyone else get into veterinary sciences?? (3 year at rvc)let me no!!
    plz plz plz talk to arwen if u havent all ready! she is the font of knowledge of all things vet sci!!!! she will tell u everthing u need to know!!!

ReputationRep:
    rvc
    yep
    n/a
    erm relieved

sorry forgot template then not bothered to go back and get it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    this is very true! i cant believe it was 12 months ago that we went thru this!!

AVS is going to be immense!
    Hey! I can't believe it's flippin 4 yrs ago!

ReputationRep:
    woooo wooo!! yey i gt RVC!

Which uni? RVC
    Did you meet you offer? Yeh
    If not what did they let you in with? -
    What was your initial reaction when you found out? repeatedly said thankyou to the person over the phone! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leggielass)
    Hey! I can't believe it's flippin 4 yrs ago!
    i think time must go buy VERY VERY quickly at vet school!! its scary how quick its going! and your going to be all grown up and be a 5th year soon!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazhorsey)

Which uni? RVC
    What was your initial reaction when you found out? repeatedly said thankyou to the person over the phone! lol
    hehe, i did that, i rang twice when i found out coz i didnt think it was real!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazhorsey)

Which uni? RVC

Haha! That's exactly what I did. I went onto UCAS track before I got my results and it said I'd got in. On the phone to Liverpool 10mins later with some poor student,
    "Are you SURE I'm in??"
    "Yes, you've been confirmed a place."
    "THANK YOUUUU!"
    "You're welcome...congratulations..."

Best day of my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    i think time must go buy VERY VERY quickly at vet school!! its scary how quick its going! and your going to be all grown up and be a 5th year soon!!
    It does, an absolute whirl wind cos you're just so busy- make the most of everything, you're not at uni long. Scarily i know little more now than i did in first year lol!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 3, 2006

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.