Turn on thread page Beta

is it just me?.... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningwings)
    malefice are good, so're outcryfire.
    Malefice? I know the lead 'singer', ahem, of that band, they're supposedly good but I've never seen them I confess. Going to Reading festival?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decent_Jam)
    Malefice? I know the lead 'singer', ahem, of that band, they're supposedly good but I've never seen them I confess. Going to Reading festival?
    Ive seen them a couple of times at the turks and stuff. You know Dale? You should go see them sometime.
    Yeah Im going to the festival, but not camping this year, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    .... :dontknow:.. Wanna give HipHop a chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningwings)
    Ive seen them a couple of times at the turks and stuff. You know Dale? You should go see them sometime.
    Yeah Im going to the festival, but not camping this year, how about you?
    Yeah I know Dale,he's a nice guy even though he looks scary lol, I think I should probably go and see them sometime really but metal hardcore type stuff isn't really my thing, I dunno.

I'm going and camping so if you're up the front for Muse, Placebo, The Subways or Less Than Jake maybe i'll see you heh, I should be easy enough to spot with the green hair and all lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decent_Jam)
    Yeah I know Dale,he's a nice guy even though he looks scary lol, I think I should probably go and see them sometime really but metal hardcore type stuff isn't really my thing, I dunno.

I'm going and camping so if you're up the front for Muse, Placebo, The Subways or Less Than Jake maybe i'll see you heh, I should be easy enough to spot with the green hair and all lol

Yeh...he seems really lovely, but I've never talked to him, as I'm not good talking to new people, sometimes! Lol!! Oh well.

I will be DEFINATELY as close as I can for less than jake, only apparently theyre putting a D barrier in?! Lame.
    I've had blue hair for the last month or two, and it is staying as such for maaany more months!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should check out Porcupine Tree, at least once. One of the best and most accessible bands outside mainstream and mainstream-alternative music today.

www.myspace.com/porcupinetree

If you don't like heavy stuff then try the albums 'Lightbulb Sun' or 'Stupid Dream'. If you don't mind or like heavier music, then try 'Deadwing' or 'In Absentia'.

ReputationRep:
    Go listen to Comets on Fire's new album. Crazy.

The new OutKast album's just come out. Hasn't that satisfied you in any way? :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you like SikTh and want some more experimetalcore sort of stuff, try Protest The Hero, Between the Buried and Me and Rosesdead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burning sky)
    Everyone should check out Porcupine Tree, at least once. One of the best and most accessible bands outside mainstream and mainstream-alternative music today.

www.myspace.com/porcupinetree

If you don't like heavy stuff then try the albums 'Lightbulb Sun' or 'Stupid Dream'. If you don't mind or like heavier music, then try 'Deadwing' or 'In Absentia'.
    A friend of mine sent me one of their songs "Start of Something Beautiful" and I really loved it. Ive been listening to some of their other stuff and im thinking about buying one of their albums ... when I actually have money t spend!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.