Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBacon)
    Does Essex count as being in Britain? If so i am British.
    I think the question we should be asking is, do people from Essex count as being human?

I'm guessing not, from the various 'move away from the psycho' faces that I see whenever I tell people I come from Essex... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakofHearts)
    good work lad...what you are going to be studying?
    Actuarial Science

and yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quetia20)
    I think the question we should be asking is, do people from Essex count as being human?

I'm guessing not, from the various 'move away from the psycho' faces that I see whenever I tell people I come from Essex... :p:
    Essex, you say? Erm...I just remembered I'm having life-threatening surgery today and I'm running a little late, so...HEY! LOOK OVER THERE!

:vroam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Man On Campus)
    Essex, you say? Erm...I just remembered I'm having life-threatening surgery today and I'm running a little late, so...HEY! LOOK OVER THERE!

:vroam:
    :mad: Hey!

Coming from Essex doesn't necessarily make me an Essex girl. Well...it does...but not in the typical sense...

I'll have you know that I have never bought a single pair of white stilettos...

I stole them all instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quetia20)
    :mad: Hey!

Coming from Essex doesn't necessarily make me an Essex girl. Well...it does...but not in the typical sense...

I'll have you know that I have never bought a single pair of white stilettos...

I stole them all instead.
    Don't lie, Essex girl! You only happen to have dancing shoes

ReputationRep:
    :hmpf: Stop stalking me Alexey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nero3000)
    Actuarial Science

and yourself?
    my masters in IR. good luck mate and maybe ill bump into you at the 'tsr lse meet' next month. i made that last bit up, we might meet though. ill wear my nelly the elephant outfit so look out for me.

ReputationRep:
    don't do it. we did it last year and it was possibly the worst, most disgraceful thing in the history of the world. despite popular belief, most people on here are in fact geeks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alfieatthelse)
    don't do it. we did it last year and it was possibly the worst, most disgraceful thing in the history of the world. despite popular belief, most people on here are in fact geeks...
    You actually went so far as to do that:eek3:? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, there are some fine ppl on this forum whom I'd definitely like to meet !

ReputationRep:
    ;no; can't believe you actually went :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    you say went .. but it was first day of freshers week and it was a good way of meeting some new people.. or not because ive never spoken to any of them since.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for my ignorance but whats the problem with girls from Essex?

ReputationRep:
    lol, I can almost picture it. :rofl:

Here's my take on it: arranging to meet one or two people from here you seem to get along with is fine; arranging a group meeting at an ice cream parlour where you made homemade TSR badges to distinguish yourself from the general public is not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyril)
    Sorry for my ignorance but whats the problem with girls from Essex?
    I guess you'll find out for yourself if and when you meet Belinda/Quetia20. :p:

ReputationRep:
    you say went .. but it was first day of freshers week and it was a good way of meeting some new people.. or not because ive never spoken to any of them since.
    do you know anyone else from manchester going/ or in LSE? think i'm the only one from my college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guccilittlepiggy)
    do you know anyone else from manchester going/ or in LSE? think i'm the only one from my college
    I used to live in Manchester, in a lovely little place called Beswick. :rolleyes:

I think I'm one of the only two from my college.

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to find out statistics as to how many they take from each country?
    Im half British if that counts for anything! Half from London and the other half greek cypriot!

ReputationRep:
    so the nelly outfit stays in the cupboard for another year?

ReputationRep:
    aww i played nelly the elephant when i was a little kid! Needless to say i was the star of the show ahhh! :p: Ive still got it actually although its a tad bit small now lol xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 25, 2007
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.