The "I Made It In To UCL" Thread Watch

Angel Interceptor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Congratulations everyone! Why doesn't eveyone list what subject they got in for, and whether they're going to be starting this autumn or taking a gap year? It might be nice to know a couple of people who are also on your course beforehand. Anyhows, I hope you all have a good night to celebrate - don't get too pissed!
Dragonbaby
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Yep I'm gonna be there!!! Got my finance sorted today too, finally feel like it's really happening woohoo

Ancient History and social anthropology starting this year
naughty_uk2
Report 12 years ago
Yep, me too! Im doing ancient history and egyptology.
My offer was AAB (A in history) and I got AAC but they let me in anyway cos they're nice (and chemistry was only 1 mark off a B, its SO frustrating).

Looking at everyone else's grades I get the feeling i'm gonna be surrounded by many, many people who are much smarter than me, which scares me!
FarEastGerman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm still waiting for my grades but UCAS says i'm in, so i should have got AAA in the subjects i needed (French, History (i don't see how!) and Maths/English Literature) at least.

*Does an embarassing little celebratory dance*
I'm so glad i'll be able to sleep again now!

So i'm off in September for ESPS, congrats to everyone else who met their offers and heads up if you didn't!
And naughty uk2, i agree with what you're saying about everyone around us being smarter...But we're in, so we can't be all that thick!

*insert widely grinning smiley*
DannyD
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm in for Ancient History! Needed ABB got ABB. Just gotta take some proof of grades down tomorrow to confirm.... Jolly Good!
GlitterKitty
Report 12 years ago
Wahey! I needed BBB for Chemistry with a European Language (F1RX) and I got AAAA. Roll on September! Congratulations to everyone
IainM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yep, Natural Sciences, needed AAB, got AAC and still let in.
super_baros
Report 12 years ago
I got in for Maths!....woohoo!... Congrats to everybody else who got what they needed!...
jessicat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'm in... for 2007 language and culture btw
ConsciousSister
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I also got in! sooooooooooo happy. I will be doing the V100 history course. Well done to everyone who got in, see you all this september!
xyon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well done everyone!

I got AAAB (and A in GS) and needed AAB for Maths with Modern Languages! I'm doing the Maths Bridging Course in september too! See you all soon!
parag
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Haha got my results now, got AAAA in Maths, Bio, Chem and General Studies. Crazily I got a merit in Chemistry AEA too even though I gave up before the end and asked to leave the exam and gave up on the end of the paper because I needed a waz so badly :rolleyes: Thing is, I don't really feel that amazed though but that's probably just the sleep deprivation. 2 hours is definitely not enough sleep. So um yea see you all in September (especially the medics )
alvinflummox
Report 12 years ago
Results came good, I'm in for Urban Planning at The Bartlett. Ciao...
Als
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm in. Go me.
MonsieurE
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In by the skin of my teeth... just missed my offer but they let me in anyway! Lovely people!
Tasha-twi
Report 12 years ago
Im in for V101 History wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Im starting in September and im terribly excited!
different?
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In for for Law with AAA, starting in September, woohoooooooo, see you there! Congratulations everyone.
sierraleone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm in and all for Human Sciences.
n3mesis
Report 12 years ago
i got in!!!!!!!!!! doing mechanical engineering yay!!!!!! ccant live out tho as it was insurance offer hu cares tho im into uni!!!!!!!!:p:
np_desi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
me in too!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (957)
79.82%
Leave (242)
20.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed