Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted to study English Language/ Linguistics starting in September!

As no1tennisguy says, can't wait to start and meet new people- see you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by no1tennisguy)
    iv been accepted to do Accounting and Financial Management, absolutely cant wait to get up there and meet everyone!! SEE YOU ALL THERE!!! :d:d
    ooh you're on the same course as me, how exciting

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I made my offer! I'm in!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supertramp)
    Woo!

Yep - I got in for animal behaviour. Did they say which course you are doing??

See you next month, heh

hehe, deffo!
    They havent said which course, though i did originally apply for animal behaviour so fingers crossed. Would be even happier if i did get that course but im still fine with zoology! Just pleased to get in

ReputationRep:
    YAY!!Got in for Law and French!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    hey......i got in to do architecture!!! woohooo.......... got those grades!

ReputationRep:
    No Chemistry chaps here yet?!
    Well i'm in for chemistry anyhow...

ReputationRep:
    I've got in for Classical and Historical Archeology by a good margin Offer was BBB and I got AAAA

ReputationRep:
    You will not believe the number of people I attempted to get onto that course via clearing today. Nobody seemed interested...

ReputationRep:
    Wooo got into health and human sciences! So happy and cannot wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~Emma~*)
    Wooo got into health and human sciences! So happy and cannot wait!
    My friend is coming to Sheffield and is going to do Health and Human Sciences too!

ReputationRep:
    well done everyone! you are going to love sheffield. i'm very jealous you get to be freshers& uni life is just beginning for you....make the most of it and make it the best year of your life because it goes so quickly! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocmonster)
    well done everyone! you are going to love sheffield. i'm very jealous you get to be freshers& uni life is just beginning for you....make the most of it and make it the best year of your life because it goes so quickly! xxx
    I'll second all of that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrism)
    You will not believe the number of people I attempted to get onto that course via clearing today. Nobody seemed interested...
    Were you addressing me? if so, those people don't know the interesting things they are missing!

ReputationRep:
    I will be in Psychology year 2

ReputationRep:
    congrats all you freshers!! see you in interval at some point lol.
    and where are all the french and spanish kids? iv only counted one so far. disappointing... very disappointing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nielsen94)
    I think Fresher's week starts 18th September and term 25th
    Correct!

Well done guys. You'll love it in Sheff.

ReputationRep:
    i see no one here is doing management and economics at Sheffield

ReputationRep:
    Maths and computer science for me ^_^ Can't believe I actually got a B in chemistry... That was the impossible task!

Congrats to all you other people who got in!!

ReputationRep:
    woo in for geography!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 23, 2006
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.