Turn on thread page Beta

I'm bored and lonely and I'll be up for another 3 hours watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Love to stay and chat but I can finally feel a sleep coming on. All my best, everyone. And get to bed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    You have an interesting avatar Juwel. Er... what is it??
    (I guess I can field this before I go)

It's some devil boy I made up, with outrageous big spikey hair like I can sometimes have. I went through a phase of colouring red two strands of hair to resemble devil horns.

And the eyes give it a mean kind of cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    (I guess I can field this before I go)

It's some devil boy I made up, with outrageous big spikey hair like I can sometimes have. I went through a phase of colouring red two strands of hair to resemble devil horns.

And the eyes give it a mean kind of cool.
    O...k... and on that note, goodnight Juwel! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    *pops out in shimmery gown*
    Heeeeeeeeey!
    :bunny:
    Ain't no other man, can stand up next to you
    Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do
    (what you do).
    You're the kinda guy, a girl finds in a blue moon.

ReputationRep:
    You got soul, you got class.
    You got style, you bad ass - oh yeah!
    Ain't no other man its true - alright -
    Ain't no other man but you.

ReputationRep:
    the little bunny shakin its ass looks...
    vulger.

ReputationRep:
    She's just partying!

Aint no other man daaa da
    Yo brotha yo sista somethin somethin

ReputationRep:
    :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell
    :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :toung: :toung: :toung: :toung: :toung: :toung: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff: :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away# #go away#

woo weird

ReputationRep:
    i think im ...blind.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! I'm sorry....

Well maybe you'll be able to sleep now that you can't really see anything anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeris)
    Oh no! I'm sorry....

Well maybe you'll be able to sleep now that you can't really see anything anyway.
    its temporary..i can sort of see what yure typing..

and i dont think ill be sleeping for at least another hour..im nocturnal you see.

ReputationRep:
    you should visit my myspace. I made it today. I don't have any friends. Let's be friends. lookie!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Aeris]you should visit my myspace. I made it today. I don't have any friends. Let's be friends. lookie! http://www.myspace.com/aamarsha[/QUOTi

i got a myspace thingy t000 ^.^ letme add u

ReputationRep:
    added `_`

ReputationRep:
    coolness:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared because they took me to a drug shop. And drugs are bad.

ReputationRep:
    Drugs aren't always bad. Sometimes they can make you feel better.
    (Yay it's FiL!:marchmell)

ReputationRep:
    No these were bad drugs. 70% (some abreviation LSA, TNF... something like that) and 30% some other abbreviation.

And hi :cool:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.