Confirming Watch

PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
when you applied to ucas did you select the 'receive emails option'?
I think so yeah. But that shouldn't change whether I get email off of Manchester or not should it.
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
I got that too and got worried!
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Evil indeed

Does anyone know if the userID for the Manchester Self Service log on is the same as your Personal ID with UCAS? The long number printed at the top of the AS12?

I'm trying everything here, seeing as Manchester aren't bothering to let me know.

Should have gone to Leeds ;-)
discombobulation
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by PoisonDonna)
Evil indeed

Does anyone know if the userID for the Manchester Self Service log on is the same as your Personal ID with UCAS? The long number printed at the top of the AS12?

I'm trying everything here, seeing as Manchester aren't bothering to let me know.

Should have gone to Leeds ;-)
I don't think its your UCAS Personal ID, only because mine doesn't work. I can't remember mine for the life of me so if and when by AS12 comes I'm jus gonna have to send it back!!
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bethy)
I don't think its your UCAS Personal ID, only because mine doesn't work. I can't remember mine for the life of me so if and when by AS12 comes I'm jus gonna have to send it back!!
Well my UCAS personal ID isn't working, so I'm glad it's not that. That just means Manchester missed me out in dishing out the UserNames and Passwords. I rang up but it's only open Mon-Fri.

Do you think this is going to affect my accomodation? I.e If I'm later confirming than most there's not much chance I'll get accom I want is there?
discombobulation
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by PoisonDonna)
Do you think this is going to affect my accomodation? I.e If I'm later confirming than most there's not much chance I'll get accom I want is there?
I dont know to be honest, I can't login and stuff either which is annoying but I wouldn't worry I'm sure they'll still try and get u somewhere u wanna be!
senatorX
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
I have received an email from the uni with my username and password I logged in yesterday and confirmed
I havn't received the slip yet
will it be a problem?
trihhoang
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by senatorX)
I have received an email from the uni with my username and password I logged in yesterday and confirmed
I havn't received the slip yet
will it be a problem?
no, if you replied online already then you don't need to reply the slip on the AS12 letter.
senatorX
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by trihhoang)
no, if you replied online already then you don't need to reply the slip on the AS12 letter.
that's OK

thanks
kiaora
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i had a similar problem with my ID and password.

http://www.manchester.ac.uk/undergra.../confirmation/

click on this link, and you'll see the address to send your reply slip to.
rachel047
Report 12 years ago
I had the same problem on Friday. I rang the university and they gave me the number of the technical support team who told me my ID and password. The guy I spoke to was really helpful. The number was 0161 3065456. But I guess you're gonna have to wait until Monday.

Your confirmation letter should arrive shortly anyway in the post and that has you ID number and password on it. My place turned unconditional on the17th August and I got the letter through this morning (19/8).

Hope you all get sorted soon!
trihhoang
Report 12 years ago
You can read all about confirming your place here.
This page include the address where to send your AS12 letter to if you can't access the webpage.

http://www.manchester.ac.uk/undergra.../confirmation/

For details how to confirm on the website:

http://www.campus.manchester.ac.uk/m...structions.pdf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (98)
25.45%
No (287)
74.55%

Watched Threads