The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Tim Kabel
I think that the girlfriend being sex mad is detramental to a relationship in some cases. The gf may view the guy as a sex object rather than a boyfriend; and then if they go out to a party and get trollied off a few smirnoffs they are so horny they just grab nearest available guy(s) and BJ him/them in the toilets. As my gf demonstrated.

That is ****ed! Sorry to hear that Tim. What a bitch
Reply 21
Tim Kabel
...they just grab nearest available guy(s) and BJ him/them in the toilets. As my gf demonstrated.

So which did your girlfriend do? One or two (or more) at the same time in the toilets?
Reply 22
cuzman
So which did your girlfriend do? One or two (or more) at the same time in the toilets?

OH come on man, that's Harsh! give the guy a break!
Tim Kabel
I think that the girlfriend being sex mad is detramental to a relationship in some cases. The gf may view the guy as a sex object rather than a boyfriend; and then if they go out to a party and get trollied off a few smirnoffs they are so horny they just grab nearest available guy(s) and BJ him/them in the toilets. As my gf demonstrated.

Nah, You just had a hussy.
Ah enjoy it girl. You're presumably having safe sex, and only doing one guy at a time. There's no harm in it. I went through the same thing aged 19, but i've calmed down a bit now. If your boyfriend is getting bored you might want to check out the 'vibrator' thread.
Reply 25
ladyportacabin
Ah enjoy it girl. You're presumably having safe sex, and only doing one guy at a time. There's no harm in it. I went through the same thing aged 19, but i've calmed down a bit now. If your boyfriend is getting bored you might want to check out the 'vibrator' thread.

Only 1 guy at a time lol, I'm not into spitroasting :p:

And who says even if my boyfriend isn't bored that I can't use a vibrator, he was the one who afterall bought it for me for our 6th month anniversary.
Anonymous
Only 1 guy at a time lol, I'm not into spitroasting :p:

And who says even if my boyfriend isn't bored that I can't use a vibrator, he was the one who afterall bought it for me for our 6th month anniversary.

:p: Don't knock it till you've tried it!
Tim Kabel

Wow. Unlucky.
Reply 28
Zoecb
Since nymphomania means 'excessive sexual desire in a woman', guys really can't get it.

Be glad you have a bf who can keep up with you, not all of us do.

here here

in first relationship where the guy CAN actually keep up... very rare.
Onearmedbandit
lol .. once you poop, eh?

Lol.. oops, I thought I'd edited before anyone saw :p:

Deary me..
cat_meiow
Are u still with him? lol

God, no! :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 31
ann summers vibrators- sometimes it gives what the man...just can't

sorry boys :P
Anonymous
I don't want them to know I'm some sex obsessed maniac.

you have a high sex drive dont worry about it, i doubt your boy friends complaining.

Having a sex drive does not make you a bad person
Reply 33
yeah... but ive got one thing to say..

youve got a lucky boyfriend LOL
Reply 34
Anonymous

Maybe he's hinting at something, that you're just too much, lol. Anyway I'd love it if my girlfriend were like you...:rolleyes:
Reply 35
I say you're lucky too. As long as your relationship with your boyfriend is based on more than sex, and you're doing it safely of course! Just enjoy it I guess, I wish I had your sex drive.
Reply 36
Dump your boyfriend and go out with me.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with having a high sex drive, I'm the same. I'd love a girlfriend who would want me balls deep in her all day.
Reply 37
Squelchy
Dump your boyfriend and go out with me.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with having a high sex drive, I'm the same. I'd love a girlfriend who would want me balls deep in her all day.

I think you just took it a bit far there.
Reply 38
Pandamonk
Maybe he's hinting at something, that you're just too much, lol. Anyway I'd love it if my girlfriend were like you...:rolleyes:

Nah he's male he can't get enough of it.
Reply 39
Sex mad perhaps but the question is..are you a good shag?

Lay there and take it and you won't last long missy.

Latest

Trending

Trending