Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tim Kabel)
    I think that the girlfriend being sex mad is detramental to a relationship in some cases. The gf may view the guy as a sex object rather than a boyfriend; and then if they go out to a party and get trollied off a few smirnoffs they are so horny they just grab nearest available guy(s) and BJ him/them in the toilets. As my gf demonstrated.
    That is ****ed! Sorry to hear that Tim. What a *****

ReputationRep:
    ...they just grab nearest available guy(s) and BJ him/them in the toilets. As my gf demonstrated.
    So which did your girlfriend do? One or two (or more) at the same time in the toilets?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuzman)
    So which did your girlfriend do? One or two (or more) at the same time in the toilets?
    OH come on man, that's Harsh! give the guy a break!

ReputationRep:
    I think that the girlfriend being sex mad is detramental to a relationship in some cases. The gf may view the guy as a sex object rather than a boyfriend; and then if they go out to a party and get trollied off a few smirnoffs they are so horny they just grab nearest available guy(s) and BJ him/them in the toilets. As my gf demonstrated.

Nah, You just had a hussy.

ReputationRep:
    Ah enjoy it girl. You're presumably having safe sex, and only doing one guy at a time. There's no harm in it. I went through the same thing aged 19, but i've calmed down a bit now. If your boyfriend is getting bored you might want to check out the 'vibrator' thread.

(Original post by ladyportacabin)
    Ah enjoy it girl. You're presumably having safe sex, and only doing one guy at a time. There's no harm in it. I went through the same thing aged 19, but i've calmed down a bit now. If your boyfriend is getting bored you might want to check out the 'vibrator' thread.
    Only 1 guy at a time lol, I'm not into spitroasting :p:

And who says even if my boyfriend isn't bored that I can't use a vibrator, he was the one who afterall bought it for me for our 6th month anniversary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Only 1 guy at a time lol, I'm not into spitroasting :p:

And who says even if my boyfriend isn't bored that I can't use a vibrator, he was the one who afterall bought it for me for our 6th month anniversary.
    :p: Don't knock it till you've tried it!

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoecb)
    Since nymphomania means 'excessive sexual desire in a woman', guys really can't get it.

Be glad you have a bf who can keep up with you, not all of us do.

here here

in first relationship where the guy CAN actually keep up... very rare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    lol .. once you poop, eh?
    Lol.. oops, I thought I'd edited before anyone saw :p:

Deary me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    Are u still with him? lol
    God, no! :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    ann summers vibrators- sometimes it gives what the man...just can't

sorry boys :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't want them to know I'm some sex obsessed maniac.
    you have a high sex drive dont worry about it, i doubt your boy friends complaining.

Having a sex drive does not make you a bad person

ReputationRep:
    yeah... but ive got one thing to say..

youve got a lucky boyfriend LOL

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's hinting at something, that you're just too much, lol. Anyway I'd love it if my girlfriend were like you...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I say you're lucky too. As long as your relationship with your boyfriend is based on more than sex, and you're doing it safely of course! Just enjoy it I guess, I wish I had your sex drive.

ReputationRep:
    Dump your boyfriend and go out with me.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with having a high sex drive, I'm the same. I'd love a girlfriend who would want me balls deep in her all day.

(Original post by Squelchy)
    Dump your boyfriend and go out with me.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with having a high sex drive, I'm the same. I'd love a girlfriend who would want me balls deep in her all day.
    I think you just took it a bit far there.

(Original post by Pandamonk)
    Maybe he's hinting at something, that you're just too much, lol. Anyway I'd love it if my girlfriend were like you...:rolleyes:
    Nah he's male he can't get enough of it.

ReputationRep:
    Sex mad perhaps but the question is..are you a good shag?

Lay there and take it and you won't last long missy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.