Bloke giving me his number Watch

LiamP
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i would say that he was a bender and that you must look and/or talk like a bender.
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sithius)
Chumb why did you neg rep me for that? I would say the same ****ing thing to a guy meeting up with a straight woman. So because the guy is gay you expect me to avoid any 'safety' issues. Please get real and don't be so sensetive about your own sexuality.

Jeeze.
It's a person he's already met in a club. Do you take security precautions when meeting people you've already met?

I found your little tirade in the PM very amusing. Probably worth reporting though, since I don't think that level of malicious sentiment is what we want on TSR. Furthermore, I'm not gay.
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You definitely feel too strong about the issue not to have a connection with it, that is for sure.

Wow, they met ONCE in a club. When he was DRUNK. May as well be online. People can act fake in RL. Bet you didn't realise that did you?

Kind Regards,

Luke
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sithius)
You definitely feel too strong about the issue not to have a connection with it, that is for sure.
I am quite capable of feeling strongly about issues which have no direct effect on myself. The fact remains that I am not gay, and I would not feel the need to conceal it if I were.

Kind Regards
What do you take me for? :rolleyes:
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Chumbaniya)
I am quite capable of feeling strongly about issues which have no direct effect on myself. The fact remains that I am not gay, and I would not feel the need to conceal it if I were.

What do you take me for? :rolleyes:
Someone with an A in English. :rolleyes:

If you feel strongly on a subject you usually do have a connection with it; hence your emotions trigger to make you 'feel strongly'.
Unity
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why don't you just text him and ask him if hes gay? Instead of concealed plots and all this sort of stuff... doesn't make sense to me.
rocketboy86
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ahh but if he did that, the guy might think he's gay also and then if the guy is gay he'll think 'ooo jackpot' and turn on the charm.

confused yet? haha
Ross_j
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i gave a guy my number once and he gave me his. we met up the next day actually because i was bored and didn't really have anything to do. he proceeded to partake in intercourse with myself.

i must confess the experience was rather pleasurable. he was also very gentle.
rocketboy86
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol i just had this image of you meeting in a shopping mall or something and you just standing there passively while the other guy 'proceeded to partake in intercourse' with you
ReadySalted
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a bloke and i was ridiculously drunk last night. I remmber going to a bar and this bloke just started chatting with us. I think I may have challenged him to a drinking fight and i obviously won. Then all of a sudden he wanted my number.
Was this at a gay bar?
theonehitwonder
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Have you ever thought that he may just be looking for a drinking buddy or a rematch?

Why si everyone so homophobic these days. :rolleyes:
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Haha that was funny! Yeah just listen to what everyone has said in this thread, looks like good advice has been posted :cool:

He was prolly just lonely lol, but if that wasn't his motive, then be honest and tell him you're straight

Best of luck, DBx
LiamP
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have heard that with the aid of butter you can get your entire forearm in, how is that for incentive. do not meet him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.51%
No (614)
72.49%

Watched Threads