Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    pure class especially their older stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asriel)
    I love Pet Shop Boys! It's a Sin, Go west and Always on my mind are great ...Im not so keen on their new stuff though.

Dont you just hate that advert Go East ...for some kind of pasta sauce or something. It makes me want to throw the tv out of the window. How dare they rip them off!
    Yeah it is incredibly annoying and poor, I hate it when they do that! Just like when they were using the Muse cover of 'Feelin Good' without their permission so they got sued and made their own crappy version, bloody Nescafe.

I've never really listened to much of their old stuff, but "flamboyant" was excellent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    I've never really listened to much of their old stuff, but "flamboyant" was excellent.
    i agree! fantastic song

just for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCS3Bs3z2gI

(Original post by Phoenix Entertainment Factory - Est. 1986)
    i agree! fantastic song

just for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCS3Bs3z2gI
    oh wow, you're too kind

ReputationRep:
    Ohh yeah I've been meaning to get that one, it's the only newish one I recall lol. I only have about 4 tracks, a die-hard fan care to suggest some more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decent_Jam)
    Ohh yeah I've been meaning to get that one, it's the only newish one I recall lol. I only have about 4 tracks, a die-hard fan care to suggest some more?
    'I'm with stupid', released recently, 'minimal' release a few weeks ago. 'miracles', 'home and dry', the classics, such as 'west end girls', 'heart', 'always on my mind' and 'its a sin'. 'its alright' is an absolute fantastic song, 'being boring' is for the more hardcore fan, as is left to my own devices.

you could always just get 'pop art' the greatest hit album!

ReputationRep:
    I could but it would be cheaper to wait for my dad to lol, he only has discography.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decent_Jam)
    I could but it would be cheaper to wait for my dad to lol, he only has discography.
    yeah persuade him to get pop art, discography only goes up to '92

ReputationRep:
    Everybody loves go west. allthough there newer stuff isn't as good as there old stuff, you should all listen to the newest album 'fundamental' which was only relesed recently. its very much like there old stuff. the album before, called release was crap.
    I found fundamental a bit of a let down from such legends...

ReputationRep:
    you could always just get 'pop art' the greatest hit album!
    Has everything the casual listener could possibly want or need, plus 'Go West'. *shudders*

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.