Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiamP)
    wow...that is the faggiest thing i have ever... and people pay for this -eh?
    I'm a 'fag', and it makes me want to retch.

As, incidentally, do a couple of posters in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about what others say about a hair style, For some weird reason people seem to be extra critical about hair styles in todays society, Pick something you like get it done and if others don't like it thats there tuff luck.

ps. I think it was a little uncool to rip this dude to pieces...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unity)
    I think it was a little uncool to rip this dude to pieces...
    Not at all. It was an entertaining read, several no-BS answers, and showed a general unanimous agreement that it was a daft hairstyle. Plus, he asked for opinions. So... it's justified.

ReputationRep:
    like john rezniks

ReputationRep:
    yeah i like it

not bahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    just seen the moron's completely edited the first post, even so the one he replaced it with is still ****

ReputationRep:
    It's not a nice haircut and the man looks like he is trying to hard. It's the type of hair for magazine articles and fashion related stuff, not for everyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beatnik~87)
    It's not a nice haircut and the man looks like he is trying to hard. It's the type of hair for magazine articles and fashion related stuff, not for everyday
    i don't mean to be rude but i don't really think that haircut and fashion can be used in the same sentence.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, umm, haven't seen anything like that since the 90's

ReputationRep:
    Shall we all ignore him and talk about what hairstyles look good? http://www.virgin.net/music/pictureg...ix/01_main.jpg - I would love that long wind-swept look, but alas, whenever I grow my hair long it curls everywhere (and yes, with straighteners before anyone asks!)

ReputationRep:
    that's what I'm going for this month :p:

http://www.virtualhaircare.com/image...rt-of-Hair.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayC)
    that's what I'm going for this month :p:

http://www.virtualhaircare.com/image...rt-of-Hair.jpg
    I reckon a pretty faint breeze would put paid to that particular style. Models always look so good because their hair only has to last a few minutes away from weather.

P.S. Every bloke should grow their hair long!

ReputationRep:
    But it ain't impossible... It just takes some talent to keep it like that all day. However, I am movin gto the UK next month where it apparently rains a lot :p:

ReputationRep:
    "Apparently"?!

That said, we are having a dry summer. But yeah, hairstyles like that look nasty as soon as there is a slight wind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Mann)
    "Apparently"?!

That said, we are having a dry summer. But yeah, hairstyles like that look nasty as soon as there is a slight wind!

or so I've heard...

ReputationRep:
    OP: don't get that haircut. 'tis bad.

ReputationRep:
    No, no, no, no!! Just don't...

''Constructive criticism''?? That hairstyle lacks any such 'style'.

ReputationRep:
    I like the haircut; it does indeed remind me of Johnny Rzeznik's .

http://www.ozfm.com/rockstars/Goo%20Goo%20Dolls.jpg

The big problem with it is that it is a "models" cut; ie it will fall out of shape almost straight away.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it's possible for guys to have long hair, without it getting messed up during th day?

I've always had short hair, and suddenly I decided to grow it long. It's not my first attempt; I've tried to grow my hair long many times, but I always reach this point where my hair isn't long and it isnt short yet either. It very difficult to style it in any way, and I'm getting the urge to go to the barbers and get it snipped down to blade 2 again.

Although the pictures you posted up were good, I don't think they would last very long with the autumn breeze that's going to come.

In the end the hair will turn out like on the pic I've jsut posted now.

Does anyone have long hair? And how do yuu maintain it?

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    And you think the one you posted would last? I think the one in the pic you just posted looks cool. Nothing too complex, but still different enough to be your own style.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.