http://www.residentevilfan.com/
check out the 'caption this', its hilarious
Plodman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by listen to cky)
sorry, resident evil 5 is only going to be on 360 and ps3, although capcom are making a seperate title for the wii, have a look on http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/760/760880.html
*******s.. Oh well, Resi 5's looking really good... zombies it appears too, May have to buy a 360 when the price comes down really low
listen to cky
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
yeah, but the wii title sounds interesting, they say it uses the capability of the controller, might be good to see what you do!
listen to cky
Rep:
?
yeah, but the wii title sounds interesting, they say it uses the capability of the controller, might be good to see what you do!
Plodman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh aye yeah, like decapitating zombies with the controller.. hahah!
Sorani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
zombies it appears too
Wikipedia says they're going to be like a cross between a zombie and a ganado, can communicate with each other and can possibly run as fast as a human.
It's pretty cool although I've never been a fan of running zombies, I liked the zombies in the first game, they lumbered around and you could hear them coming a mile off because of that scraping noise their feet made.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sorani)
Wikipedia says they're going to be like a cross between a zombie and a ganado, can communicate with each other and can possibly run as fast as a human.
It's pretty cool although I've never been a fan of running zombies, I liked the zombies in the first game, they lumbered around and you could hear them coming a mile off because of that scraping noise their feet made.
It'd be interesting to have a mix of the two, like an... erm... "fresh" and undamaged zombie could run, but you'd also have the slightly more decayed (or legs bitten etc) zombies that could only move slowly. Also maybe some sort of body damage system, like you can shoot out their kneecaps and then they have to drag themselves along the ground.
Sorani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Also maybe some sort of body damage system, like you can shoot out their kneecaps and then they have to drag themselves along the ground
That sounds awesome, that's all I'd do the whole game. Zombie torture.
listen to cky
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sorani)
That sounds awesome, that's all I'd do the whole game. Zombie torture.
u shud get dead rising then! i cant wait to get it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (235)
27.36%
No (624)
72.64%

Watched Threads