Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolza)
    hey, im 24th sept, rosebery hall - cant wait!! cu all there i am soooooo worried im gonna be too nrevous to speak to anyone and im goin to be all on my lonesome! lol hehe xx
    No one accompanying you? Wow. My dad will probably stay with me for 2 days in my room.

ReputationRep:
    going in on the 21st into Rosebery. it's a bit early i guess, but then again i want to tour london and just have a look around the place before school starts rushing in... :P

ReputationRep:
    i think i might move in before 24th. is that alright? i was planning to arrive on 20th or something..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unbreakablej)
    i think i might move in before 24th. is that alright? i was planning to arrive on 20th or something..
    yep, could anyone confirm it? If it's possible I'll move in on the 20th as well.

ReputationRep:
    Yip, you can move in early as long as you let them know.

https://lfylive.lse.ac.uk/lfy/tc/enq...&searchString=

I'm arriving on the 19th, I've got 25 hours of jetlag to get over and shopping to do :P

ReputationRep:
    moving in on the 24th of september. Carr Saunders

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,when we arrive at the halls do we get to choose our rooms or they're all being allocated already?

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick note to anyone who is interested.

Internet is free in Bankside - presumably at the other halls to but not sure.

For the sharers i guess we'll have to buy an adapter so two can fit into one.

ReputationRep:
    so basically it's unlimited usage? no quotas right?

ReputationRep:
    yup for rosebery it's free, and my seniors tell me it's pretty fast

ReputationRep:
    couuuuurrse its freee
    but fast is depending on when youre using it right? some times are gonna be busier than others rite?

ReputationRep:
    its not unlimited - as in they will destroy you if you download too much. IN HH you can watch TV through the network too.

ReputationRep:
    Not unlimited? oh ok.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 24, 2006
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.