Bad? Watch

Pandamonk
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Nonsmoking)
Where do you hide it? Or is this just getting too kinky?
HAHA, i duno. Bite it before you kiss so it's stuck in your teeth(very kinky eh?), under your tongue(easily found), or between gum and cheek(duno what that bits called, and it falls out easily).

Gotta think fast though!
sssh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pandamonk)
Girl? Nah just that you produce more saliva when chewing gum, and it aint too nice no. Especially when unexpectantly find yourself with used chewing gum, lol.
Oh! Sorry, just noticed the little "boy" sign. I think I just assumed you were a girl because of the picture of a girl in your avatar. I must remember to pay more attention in future, because I've done this before!
Pandamonk
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sssh)
Oh! Sorry, just noticed the little "boy" sign. I think I just assumed you were a girl because of the picture of a girl in your avatar. I must remember to pay more attention in future, because I've done this before!
Again with the insults. That's no pictur of a girl. Tis a cartoon of me, done by me, haha. Yes i have long hair, lol. Don't matter
sssh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pandamonk)
Again with the insults. That's no pictur of a girl. Tis a cartoon of me, done by me, haha. Yes i have long hair, lol. Don't matter
Oh no! I'm just making it worse and worse. Really sorry... but you have to admit the cartoon is a little bit girly. Nice hair, though. Nothing wrong with long hair, my boyfriend has lovely long hair
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.83%
No (516)
72.17%

Watched Threads