?
Report 12 years ago
i shave my initials into my chest hair
Squelchy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Personally I don't care. Apart from trimming down south and also the small of my back, I leave my body hair "as is" as a default, but I've waxed for women in the past and I would quite happily do so again if requested, it's not like having a hairy chest makes any difference to me personally, I couldn't care less.
Joachim
Report 12 years ago
I hate body hair, I think chest and back hair is awful.

Arms, legs, pubes and just head hair is fine on a guy but chest and back hair yuck. :nn:

That's why I intend to shave it all off, if I'm ever unlucky to get it. I just take one look at my dad and :eek:
shakira123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Why are you men saying that hair is disgusting? Yeah maybe to you it looks disgusting on another man.... but through a girls eyes.... its not at all.....

I dont know why you are doing it for yourselves.... because if its girls your trying to impress.... they will just think you havent been through puberty yet.....!

Personally i love the pierce brosnan chest hair look.... cos it looks perfect on a tanned guy!
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Pfft, the hairer the better, though I have started shaving the top of my chest because if I don't then my chest hair and bristle link up! Not a good look.
Joachim
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by shakira123)
Why are you men saying that hair is disgusting? Yeah maybe to you it looks disgusting on another man.... but through a girls eyes.... its not at all.....

I dont know why you are doing it for yourselves.... because if its girls your trying to impress.... they will just think you havent been through puberty yet.....!

Personally i love the pierce brosnan chest hair look.... cos it looks perfect on a tanned guy!
So Brad Pitt, Freddy Ljunberg, Orlando Bloom and about every other male model out there to you is ugly and pre-pubescent? :P
soup_dragon87
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Joachim)
So Brad Pitt, Freddy Ljunberg, Orlando Bloom and about every other male model out there to you is ugly and pre-pubescent? :P

Excellent question! :p:

What about hair in other places? On the outsides of the upper arms, the thighs, bum? I can't imagine that being attractive. I seem to have inherited my Dad's Welsh hair genes; a bit of hair everywhere, thicker in all the usual places. Perhaps a well-placed wax would be in order?
just t
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I guess it depends on build!

the kind of girls i like tend to like a hairless torso so thats how i have it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (170)
26.94%
No (461)
73.06%

Watched Threads