Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1013)
    Is this def true for all halls, does anyone know? Coz I could get there early if it's not but i'm not gonna bust my ass if the rooms are already allocated.
    In some halls, like mine last year (Max Rayne) the rooms aren't already allocated but they just give you a key at random so there is no particular advantage in getting there early, you don't get to choose a room.

Some halls let you move in Sat or Sun, some just Sun. I moved in on the Sat cos I didn't want to miss out on the 1st night but plenty of people do move in on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's getting there early then? I'll be moving up on the afternoon of the Sunday. Where's the fire? :p:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.