Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, they either don't do anything or haven't got it up yet. Have a look the General Activities link and the Sports Science one, you'll get most of what you're doing from those.

ReputationRep:
    After seeing each others pictures we'll have to keep an eye out for everyone when we're out, see who you can spot in Time etc on the first night lol.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely!

ReputationRep:
    Are there freshers balls during freshers week? I read on one of those check lists to bring fancy stuff, and yet I'd not seen one listed in any of the activity things I've seen, so I wondered if maybe that was for other unis, but Bangor doesn't do one.

Also, do people leave they're fancy ballgown stuff at home until nearer the time, or do they bring them?

ReputationRep:
    Bangor doesn't do a specific freshers ball no, it just has department activities for the most part, nothing with everyone.

There is a ball at the end of the year though.

I actually wore one of my friends dresses for a dinner I went to but she didn't bring it down until a few weeks before the event. It's up to you really.

ReputationRep:
    Somebody somewhere at sometime said something about a 'school disco' event at Time. I can't seem to find the thread now, lol!

Can someone enlighten please? Don't want to miss a good do!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    it was said in the fancy dress thread that there is likely to be one some time but i dunno when

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there are school nights at Octogan and Acadami and/or Time i'm not sure. I've been to one at Octogan.
    Stef - what events are going on within the history department?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.