Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    Firefox, because IE is slow and ****ty, and Opera won't work on my computer.

#ff#

#ff2#
    Cute smileys! :p: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    firefox all the way, how can anyone use i.e its so dated and so.. eugh definatly recommend firefox to anyone whos not using it!

ReputationRep:
    I use the Mozilla Browser (not Firefox) because it has every feature I've ever needed, is secure and I just grew up using it since IE somehow got deleted off my computer years ago .

ReputationRep:
    I use Opera because it has zillions of features and I can customize it to my preference extremely easily, something which isn't possible in Firefox without installing a bunch of extensions. I use OS X 95% of the time, though, and unfortunately Opera's not the most Apple-friendly browser, so I use Camino for those occasions where Opera has problems.

ReputationRep:
    firefox because it looks pretty and integrates with the win32 api much better than opera. also, the % of space used for the actual web page is great when you get rid of th bookmarks toolbar.

dont use ie for the many obvious reasons

ReputationRep:
    I would say opera. Its a promising internet browser and very quick and easy to use. Internet explorer is as slow as a coach and firefox is slowly heading towards a downwards spiral. Fingers crossed with IE7!!!!

ReputationRep:
    No, not fingers crossed, we want it to be a big failure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    No, not fingers crossed, we want it to be a big failure!
    I would actually rather it be as compliant as the other browsers, that way I wouldn't have to design a website that works perfectly in FF and Opera, and countless other browsers, only to find that I have to fix my code to compensate for an IE bug. That gets very annoying.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.