Are there a lot of international students in QM? Watch

m_albeer88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sokrates5)
;-)) Ik heb in Aken gestudeerd. Politics and jij? where will you be living? which hall?
Ik ga computer science studeren.Ik heb vergeten om voor jou naam te vragen!!ik ben mustafa,hoe heet jij? i will be living in Richard feilden house, It's part of the westfield student village (on campus), where will you be living?
m_albeer88
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by walshie)
Einde dat het Nederlands spreekt. Probeer het Engels
lol, how come u speak dutch too,where u from?. it seems that there ll be lots of people speaking dutch
Sokrates5
Report 12 years ago
my naam is Jens en ik woon in France house (from september)
skumraket
Report 12 years ago
Okay, I see the thread went Dutch here.. but anyway, just wanted to add that I'm also an international student.. bored and raised in Sweden, but been living in Spain for the last 4 years so that's where my heart is
echo2000
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by skumraket)
Okay, I see the thread went Dutch here.. but anyway, just wanted to add that I'm also an international student.. bored and raised in Sweden, but been living in Spain for the last 4 years so that's where my heart is
sounds good! I'll be living in Varey house- just found out today. Hopefully there'll be a good mix of ppl how about you?
Quintanium
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I guess I would be an international student since I'm from Canada.

Just a bit confused on what I'm actually studying there. I was accepted to both MA and MSc but I only received info from the MA. Although I wanted to do the MSc.

Ah well... hope to meet you nice folks soon.
skumraket
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by echo2000)
sounds good! I'll be living in Varey house- just found out today. Hopefully there'll be a good mix of ppl how about you?

I'm moving into a room in Canterbury Hall (an intercollegiate hall just by Russell Square) in two weeks!! Didn't really fancy the idea of living in east end.. not because of its questionable rumour, but I'm a centre of the city kind of girl Anybody else who's gonna live in an intercollegiate Hall??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Queen Mary University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Feb '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Are you chained to your phone?