Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    To be honest your grades aren't that bad, i got BBCD in my AS's cos I just messed around all year and retook everything in the second year and got AABB. Have you got good GCSE results? Cause I think that may have helped me BIGTIME.

ReputationRep:
    well to say something about the accrediting bit: UEA in Norwich hasn't been accredited yet, because they're having their first 4th years in pharmacy this year. but they will be accredited next year, i'm quite sure of that, because i read up about it, and they're being financed well and have got some of the best pharmacy professors in. so you need to read up about why the unis aren't accredited.
    from what i can say is that manchester made me the lowest of my offers (BBB) where bath, UEA and portsmouth asked for an equivalent of AAB. bradford was unsuccessful :confused: but maybe they couldn't make sense of the german system. and i cancelled LSOP because it took too long (they invited me to an interview in mid April :rolleyes: )
    if you're only in your as level, you shouldn't worry too much, it's the A Levels that count, so try to get your mark up for that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 29, 2006

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.