Will David Cameron's reputation ever recover following Andy Coulson verdict? Watch

Chief Wiggum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Surely Coulson wasn't guilty when Cameron hired him.

Therefore, I don't think Cameron did anything wrong, and this is just pathetic "making a big deal out of nothing" by the press and the opposition.
Numberwang
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Even more Breaking News: Judge criticises Cameron over apologising for hiring Coulson while the trial continues.
Genocidal
Badges: 16
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Numberwang)
Even more Breaking News: Judge criticises Cameron over apologising for hiring Coulson while the trial continues.
Heard that on the radio. This is not an issue to be concerned with. It's a technicality and nothing more. It wasn't like he apologised a few weeks before. In fact, it was unlikely any of the jury heard about it before making their verdicts. Furthermore, we have to remember apologising doesn't mean guilt. He could have easily just said he regretted employing him because of the whole sorry saga that followed, regardless of guilt.

This really isn't an issue and even if the trial did collapse we could be pretty sure the verdict would be the same.

Furthermore, if you're going to criticise David Cameron then criticise practically all of social media for what they said on the matter weeks, months, and even years before the trial. You'll never get a completely unbiased jury out of it with all the social media these days.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1439)
79.72%
Leave (366)
20.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise