anyone a business school fresher? Watch

sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i have no idea what his name was to be honest, coulda been spongebob bloody squarepants for all i know! couldn't understand a word...
jem21
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
so anyone gunna be on my marketing course??
Ferox636
Report 12 years ago
Im going to be starting Hospitality Management!!

Any info/classmates out there??

Cheers
HazBob
Report 12 years ago
i am doing human resource management, but i think quite a few courses are mixed together in the first year. i have no idea what my course is actually about. haha. o well!
hixey101
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sparkler)

and i still maintain that OB was fun!

i know i loved OB! Just going into my second year of BA (hons)e-Business. 1st year was awesome!
adamu
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i minor in business, good department but be prepared to be BORED! :P
Mad Taz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'm just going into my 2nd year of human resources with psychology. suprisingly enough, although i was doing a business course... i wasn't in richmound that often lol. yet they really push that on the open days. instead, i found u get pushed into the skanky smelly buildings like burnaby lol. i agree that the knowledge sucked! i thought it would b quite easy but i strugled so much with some of it! ohhhhh and need i say anything about law. anybody else have to do that????? i had to drink loadsa caffeine b4 i went just to keep me awake and ended up well hyper and laughing at things he sed. not gd idea!! i kept getting glared. oops
thats hot
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by jem21)
so anyone gunna be on my marketing course??
HEY yeah im gunna be doing marketing
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
gosh darnit, just looked on my webct and there's stuff up about 2 of my new modules... (i'm in the business school, that's how this is...kinda...relevant..)

and there's a list of names split into groups, which i think are seminar groups, and i'm in one with no one i know! noooo, i don't like strangers!

but i can also look at some of my lecture notes, gives me a clue of what i'm in for this year...

edit: oooh, and it says when some of my lectures are! wonderful....
richard-
Report 12 years ago
oh not that crappy webct
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (274)
27.29%
No (730)
72.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed