Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hope I get this right, but here we go

Priviet Thud, Minya zavut Mkali/Sian. Kak dela?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mkali)
    Lol, I get that now -- stupid innocence *flutters eyelashes*

Come on kids, I'm pagan, with me, herbs are just herbs...and not 'herbs'

Of course :eek: shame on you people. We'll just have to come and share her "herbs" if you end up bringing them..................heheh

ReputationRep:
    I'm up for sharing "herbs" definitely! I bring the vodka, Mkali brings the "herbs".

(Original post by Mkali)
    Hope I get this right, but here we go

Priviet Thud, Minya zavut Mkali/Sian. Kak dela?
    eh?

or, as I like to say:

Co?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thud)
    I'm up for sharing "herbs" definitely! I bring the vodka, Mkali brings the "herbs".

eh?

or, as I like to say:

Co?!
    I'll bring chocolate. It's all I have to offer. And a large selection of DVDs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Rogue~)
    I'll bring chocolate. It's all I have to offer. And a large selection of DVDs.
    yay!

chocolate fills munchies pretty well...from er..."herbs".

ReputationRep:
    Okay, either I completely spelt that wrong or you don't speak Russian...

*cough* Ignore me, blame it on the 'herbs'

Hehe, I like this in joke we have *noddles*

Yay, chocolate, vodka and herbs *g* don't forget haribo *noddles*

So, because my memory is that bad and I'm too lazy to search, what are you both doing and where are you staying? So we can have our herby,chocolate,vodka meetings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mkali)
    Okay, either I completely spelt that wrong or you don't speak Russian...

*cough* Ignore me, blame it on the 'herbs'

Hehe, I like this in joke we have *noddles*

Yay, chocolate, vodka and herbs *g* don't forget haribo *noddles*

So, because my memory is that bad and I'm too lazy to search, what are you both doing and where are you staying? So we can have our herby,chocolate,vodka meetings
    Oh sweet lord! How could we forget the Haribo?! Especially the gummy bears (cept the green ones).

I'm doing English Literature but as of yet STILL don't have freaking accommodation. Have been bullying the office all day - I need to get swapped over from the Drama to the English system.

You'll be able to spot me. I'll be the one wearing a black straptop that says ~Rogue~ (sad I know but it's my username pretty much everywhere and little fans had to find me at one point)

ReputationRep:
    Oh sweet lord! How could we forget the Haribo?! Especially the gummy bears (cept the green ones).

I'm doing English Literature but as of yet STILL don't have freaking accommodation. Have been bullying the office all day - I need to get swapped over from the Drama to the English system.

You'll be able to spot me. I'll be the one wearing a black straptop that says ~Rogue~ (sad I know but it's my username pretty much everywhere and little fans had to find me at one point)
    Green bears? NOOOOO!!! The clear ones and red ones are the best!

You changed subject too? Awesome.

haha, nice top. I don't think one with thud on would be very appropriate though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waqar786)
    If you want to buy some nice bedding go for silk satin.It's a lil pricey but it feels sooooo nice. I bought some for when I move in and I don''t think I'll be getting out of bed early when I'm at uni. It makes you sleep like a lil baby.lol
    about the satin bed spread.... i used to have that on my bed and although they look amazing its actully not..... because they're made of polyester (not silk) to give appearence of silk, your skin cant breath at night so you end up sweating loads and loads. (cuz its a man made fabric, not natural) honestly dont do it!! i have reverted back to a natural cotton spread now.

the way round it is to buy a pure silk bed spread however they cost loads :-(.... sorry guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    *rushes out to get silk one*

I draw the line at Egytian Cotton sheets though.

In response to Thud. I HATE the green ones!! The others are perfectly acceptable. And indeedy I did change subject - Stupid Drama - they'll regret it.

ReputationRep:
    Omg GummyBears ROCK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonDonna)
    Omg GummyBears ROCK!
    aHA! Another convert for our gummy bear/chocolate/vodka/"herb" extravanganza!!

Back on the original topic though I've bought a towelling robe in case I end up with non ensuite and am forced to brave the communal showers.

ReputationRep:
    aHA! Another convert for our gummy bear/chocolate/vodka/"herb" extravanganza!!

Back on the original topic though I've bought a towelling robe in case I end up with non ensuite and am forced to brave the communal showers.
    yay! the more the merrier!

erm....communal showers?!!!!!?!!?!?!!!! :eek:

and sorry, yes I misread about green ones.

ReputationRep:
    Aye. Communal showers for those who do not have ensuite. Didn't you realise? Might be like a single sex floor thing in the halls though to avoid embarassing situations but there shall be none for me with my fluffy pink robe!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I thought that there was a bathroom in each flat, surely its just communal in the sense everybody uses it, not that there are "communal showers" and people shower together!? Ali xx

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a bathroom with maybe 2 showers on each floor, if you get me -- I don't think it's 5 showers for the whole flat

I guess we'll see hehe

But no worries, when we have vodka/herbs/chocolate/gummibears/haribo -- who needs their own shower?

We should so wear hats fresher's week so we know where our Vhcgh converts are hehe

ReputationRep:
    Aye. Communal showers for those who do not have ensuite. Didn't you realise? Might be like a single sex floor thing in the halls though to avoid embarassing situations but there shall be none for me with my fluffy pink robe!
    communal as in like in American movies where they all shower together and slap each other with towels? :eek:

(Original post by Mkali)
    I think it's a bathroom with maybe 2 showers on each floor, if you get me -- I don't think it's 5 showers for the whole flat

I guess we'll see hehe

But no worries, when we have vodka/herbs/chocolate/gummibears/haribo -- who needs their own shower?

We should so wear hats fresher's week so we know where our Vhcgh converts are hehe
    I'm up for it - I have one of those Russian furry hats :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thud)
    communal as in like in American movies where they all shower together and slap each other with towels? :eek:
    Hehe, of course -- what else did you think would happen at university? You see, lectures are just optional. That's all that happens all day...towel slapping and such

(Original post by Thud)

Hmm, now I don't have a hat per-say that would make me stand out. I have a santa claus hat with sparkly stars...and a witch's hat from halloween that I keep around for irony's sake. Maybe I'll devise a hat 0.0...

Mwahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thud)

I have a furry Russian hat too! But I look like a twit in it and have never dared to wear it outside. Maybe I'll wear my Captain Jack hat instead. So I'll look like a random pirate.

ReputationRep:
    So much for me going to try and do important things, darn you TSR ^_^

So we have a Russian hat, a Captain Jack hat and a Santa claus hat

We'll be the coolest people ever

^_^ hehe

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 22, 2006
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.