Sleeping Pattern Watch

Sync
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm on a 3:00 - 9:00 pattern at the moment....which isn't too bad really, but probably isn't good long term. If you want to get out of your current pattern, then go to bed at about 2am as normal, then force yourself to get up at 7am. Do this for a couple of nights, then you will be tired enough to go to sleep at 11pm and then you can get up at 7am.
graveyarddreams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have a similar problem. I tend to feel very tired unless i sleep for 12 hours. So, it's usually from 11- 11, or 12- 12.
Don Vito Corleone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sync)
I'm on a 3:00 - 9:00 pattern at the moment....which isn't too bad really, but probably isn't good long term. If you want to get out of your current pattern, then go to bed at about 2am as normal, then force yourself to get up at 7am. Do this for a couple of nights, then you will be tired enough to go to sleep at 11pm and then you can get up at 7am.
It seems I'm not the only person that got told this.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by cielo)
I got a little freaked out when I read somwhere that insomnia can kill :eek:
slk999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ah well, i don't need to worry till i'm 30.
BeesKnees
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sync)
I'm on a 3:00 - 9:00 pattern at the moment....which isn't too bad really, but probably isn't good long term.
Ditto. It's really freaky aswell coz for the last 4 weeks or so my eyes suddenly open at exactly 9am every single morning.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads