Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinkleberry Hazelsnarl)
    Don't be scared, I am staying at Ashenhurst too, and i'm sure it will be great!
    I am staying there as well , and I hope it is better than they say here. After all that was 4 years ago

ReputationRep:
    Ashenhurst is awful!!! Its kind of spooky when my mum saw there she said your not living here. Snow Island just across the road!

ReputationRep:
    I visited Ashenhurst on the open day. It seemed alright. Fairly quiet and looked to be more a 2nd+ year place. So maybe a good place to be if you want to avoid the apparent loutishness of storthes. It did look a bit like it would be creepy at night, and the guide did say as there's a public path running along the village they do get a few chavs coming through, whilst a young lad was walking his staffy down the path lol. Also a lad had got his moped nicked and there were a few other stories like that, so that gives you some idea. His 'premium' room and flat he showed us around was pretty dingy and cramped, and smelt a bit but apparently the basic rooms are even smaller. I'm personally thinking Aspley/Firth

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 1, 2010
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.