Turn on thread page Beta

Blacking out watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinport53)
    You do know you are meant to being selling it too me? Not putting me off more?
    Lol whatever you can get something similar at Tesco or somewhere, just spinach and cheese. Great on its own and in pasty form! I get them from Bon Appetit in case you were wondering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    how are you keepin other than this anyway! i havent spoken to you in ages! :eek:

:hugs:
    Well, pretty good now exams are over :lol: however, I am dreading results day. PM me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarvingAutist)
    Lol whatever you can get something similar at Tesco or somewhere, just spinach and cheese. Great on its own and in pasty form! I get them from Bon Appetit in case you were wondering
    If I dropped one on the floor I don't even think the pigeons would bother with it

Well, pretty good now exams are over :lol: however, I am dreading results day. PM me?
    i know! i dont wanna knw my results! sure

ReputationRep:
    If I dropped one on the floor I don't even think the pigeons would bother with it
    :hand: even the pigeons, with their plebeian tastes, appreciate the spinachy goodness

ReputationRep:
    :hand: even the pigeons, with their plebeian tastes, appreciate the spinachy goodness
    It might choke them

ReputationRep:
    It might choke them
    Not on my watch :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    This has happened before though, e.g. when I fell off my skateboard, when I got my ear pierced etc.. is it just low blood pressure or something?
    Try smoking some more weed, it might get better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katbob)
    Try smoking some more weed, it might get better
    You sure?
    It's not like I'm a stranger to weed at all either. However, I don't smoke tobacco regularly so maybe the head rush from the nicotine contributes. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You sure?
    It's not like I'm a stranger to weed at all either. However, I don't smoke tobacco regularly so maybe the head rush from the nicotine contributes. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry that was mean.

Will you stay away from weed now though, seriously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katbob)
    Sorry that was mean.

Will you stay away from weed now though, seriously?
    Yeah.. a few people have said that they've had a similar experience due to smoking too much in one go - the THC basically replaces the oxygen in your blood for a bit. At least I have some sort of explanation now, though it doesn't explain a couple of other times. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.. a few people have said that they've had a similar experience due to smoking too much in one go - the THC basically replaces the oxygen in your blood for a bit. At least I have some sort of explanation now, though it doesn't explain a couple of other times. :dontknow:
    Its dem spinach pasties

ReputationRep:
    Its dem spinach pasties
    You are not going to be successful in your quest to put me off spinach pasties. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    You are not going to be successful in your quest to put me off spinach pasties. :unimpressed:
    http://303magazine.com/wp-content/up...-Breslin-5.jpg

Enough said

ReputationRep:
    Sadly for you, that does not put me off

ReputationRep:
    Sadly for you, that does not put me off
    You need to see a doctor then

ReputationRep:
    When I used to take my asthma inhalers this definitely happened to me the way you're describing it but it wasn't as severe, and it hasn't happened in years as I don't take my inhalers anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    When I used to take my asthma inhalers this definitely happened to me the way you're describing it but it wasn't as severe, and it hasn't happened in years as I don't take my inhalers anymore.
    Interesting. Definitely seems to be a lack of oxygen thing then.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting. Definitely seems to be a lack of oxygen thing then.
    Not necessarily, it only occured when I was taking the preventer inhaler so the one which you take in the morning and night to prevent your asthma so it could be the actual medicine/drug inside the inhaler. My advice would be to stay off weed for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Not necessarily, it only occured when I was taking the preventer inhaler so the one which you take in the morning and night to prevent your asthma so it could be the actual medicine/drug inside the inhaler. My advice would be to stay off weed for now.
    Well that's what I meant; the drug replaces oxygen in your blood. Ironic for an anti-asthma device but there you go :lol:
    I think a similar thing happens to tobacco smokers as well.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2014
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.