18 and never had a girlfriend Watch

saarah_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You and me both, bro.

But I'm not that bothered anymore, I reckon I'll meet someone one day, probably when I least expect it.
Devanshee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I am a 18 (nearly 19) year old guy and I never been in a relationship in my life.

It didn't used to bother me but recently, when ever I see a couple, I feel really lonely and sad inside.

Am I in the minority? I feel like I am missing a big part of life. Even my sister (4 years younger then me) has a boyfriend.
It feels like all my classmates had sex and most of them moved on from their first partner to their second (some third and forth).

When I was younger, I planned not to have a relationship until I graduated from uni, had a job and could support myself.
But now, I feel like I am some kind of weirdo, outcast, abnormal.

Its depressing. I really don't know what I should do or how I should feel. Help? :confused:
Don't be depressed about it, its cool to be single and you are not a weirdo or an outlast..... And just go with the flow of the life and you will probably bump into someone along the way - that sounded so philosophical

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.6%
No (737)
72.4%

Watched Threads