I happen to be Fashionable and VERY very beautiful (in case you were wondering) Watch

cinder
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by amie)
Maybe try something natural, like a facepack from Lush?
this is quite a good idea, natural face packs could help.

May be you should try a different face wash, personaly i love Garnier.
Keep for face clean all the time and keep your grubby paws off it.
smilee172
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lala_luv)
I am neither rude nor pretentious and i am sorry that you have so little self confidence that you are getting upset by a title that was posted that way for a bit of fun. You are not obliged to post a reply if you find what i type upsetting in any way.:p:

p.s. all that said i am a bit of a stunner actually.
did i say i found what u said upsetting? i simply find it shocking that a person would post a thread like that! u just seem to be going on quite a lot about your looks - there is more to life than looks!
norelle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Are you on the Pill? Sometimes that can cause dark patches to appear on your skin.
utter_nutter
Report 12 years ago
All those fantastic (God given) gifts aside, I have a slight problem. I took a gap year (i actually didnt do anithing) i planned to work but staying home just appealed to me more.

Anyway, the problem is that now I have these incredible spots all over my cheeks, and after i've had them for a while, thwy turn black and now I have these horrible black and brown spots on mi face. It wouldnt be too bad for most people but i have never EVER had spots and now when im getting ready for uni i have to deal with this?????

I have tried everything and nothing works do any of you know of ani beauty treatments i can try?? IM DESPERATE!!

Maybe this is your payback for being so pretentious and narcissistic? Just an idea.
smilee172
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by utter_nutter)
Maybe this is your payback for being so pretentious and narcissistic? Just an idea.
lol
always + forever
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
can we have a recent photo to ascertain your fashionable and very VERY beautiful status please?
Lala_luv
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
lol. I suppose you're right darling... tell you what, ill volunteer for the RSPCA and worry about global warming and let you know what happens.
Princess_Charley
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol. I suppose you're right darling... tell you what, ill volunteer for the RSPCA and worry about global warming and let you know what happens.
O my god. That statement wound me up a bit. Thats all i can say really. Im fairly content with my body and the way i look, this took alot after years of bullying probably by people who have the same "confidence" you have.

I firstly cant believe that you have spent a year on the sofa in front of the tv, I would be murdered by my parents if i did that. I dont want to either.

I do ALOT of volunteer work, ive looked after old people, ive done conservation work and i've taught kids about Duke Of Edinburgh. And also, guess what, support the campaign against global warming, AND the RSPCA.And YES i have (fairly) clear skin. I think its mainly from being outside and active and doing something possitive for other people. The only real beauty i consider MYSELF to have is that i want to and actually do help people. I think most teen girls get a spot every now and then. Normally just before a period.

Im sorry, ive prob come accross as a right mean cow and your posts have prob just come out the was you didnt intend them to. I just dont know why you would go on about being beautiful and seem proud about sitting on you bum for a year. Im sorry, your prob a nice person. Real beauty IS about doing things and helping. not looks at all.

As said, try a face pack of go to your GP who can give you some medicated stuff. It seems odd to have Black spots that arent black heads, maybe your allergic to something. Or have a calcium or other mineral defficiancy.
dede
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Princess_Charley)
O my god. That statement wound me up a bit. Thats all i can say really. Im fairly content with my body and the way i look, this took alot after years of bullying probably by people who have the same "confidence" you have.

I firstly cant believe that you have spent a year on the sofa in front of the tv, I would be murdered by my parents if i did that. I dont want to either.

I do ALOT of volunteer work, ive looked after old people, ive done conservation work and i've taught kids about Duke Of Edinburgh. And also, guess what, support the campaign against global warming, AND the RSPCA.And YES i have (fairly) clear skin. I think its mainly from being outside and active and doing something possitive for other people. The only real beauty i consider MYSELF to have is that i want to and actually do help people.

Good for you?

God people are getting so uptight about the way she freaking titled her thread. Get over it already. It's embarrassing to have skin issues so cheering yourself up with a positive thread title seems perfectly normal to me.

Sheesh.

:soap:
Louher
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you've been stuck at home for year maybe its a reaction to lack of fresh air, sun and an active lifestyle? Just eat a balanced diet, get plenty of excercise, drink water and cleanse, tone and mositurise (and exfoliate once a week) You may just have an uneven skin tone in which case there's not a lot you can do.
shopaholic_soph
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have the odd spot on occasion, used to have more but then started the clinique cleansing routine the steps 1 2 3 and that cleared them up, so although it is more pricey than some cleansing products it is definetly worth it!!
utter_nutter
Report 12 years ago
I don't think youre pretty little head could understand big complicated topics such as global warming...and as for the RSPCA, do you actually know what it stands for?
Princess_Charley
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dede)
Good for you?

God people are getting so uptight about the way she freaking titled her thread. Get over it already. It's embarrassing to have skin issues so cheering yourself up with a positive thread title seems perfectly normal to me.

Sheesh.

I did actually put that it probably came out in the wrong way. No need to have a go at me. I did also put some advice.
utter_nutter
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dede)
Good for you?

Sheesh.

Yeh, a positive thread title is acceptable and we are all perfectly willing to reply and give advice to one with a positive angle which contains the most embarassing of issues. However, one which is written by and egocentric who seemingly enjoys boasting about herself and her looks without regard for other people is not acceptable. If she is 'cheering herself up' by writing a thread with this boastful title, she is sadly mistaken as to how beautiful she is.
fewasam
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm very fashionable and beautiful too. And I don't have spots. And I've got great hair. And I'm dead good at dancing. And singing. And I'm a fabulous footballer. And a marvellous poet. Oh, and I'm generally rich, clever and charismatic.

Sorry, nothing to add to the thread, just felt you might be interested.
Princess_Charley
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by fewasam)
I'm very fashionable and beautiful too. And I don't have spots. And I've got great hair. And I'm dead good at dancing. And singing. And I'm a fabulous footballer. And a marvellous poet. Oh, and I'm generally rich, clever and charismatic.

Sorry, nothing to add to the thread, just felt you might be interested.
Lol

My post wasnt showing off, im just saying there is more to life than beauty. I dont want to be in the middle of an argument or have people saying "yeahhhh like.. whatever." when i was trying to make a point lol. :confused: i getting confused now.
fewasam
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wasn't responding to you. I was making a few things clear; people ought to know. I'm just really great, basically.
Princess_Charley
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by fewasam)
I wasn't responding to you. I was making a few things clear; people ought to know. I'm just really great, basically.
noooo i know that lol. i just suddenly realised people might think I was trying to show off lol.
fewasam
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Princess_Charley)
noooo i know that lol.
Good to see that news of my greatness is spreading.
dede
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeh, a positive thread title is acceptable and we are all perfectly willing to reply and give advice to one with a positive angle which contains the most embarassing of issues. However, one which is written by and egocentric who seemingly enjoys boasting about herself and her looks without regard for other people is not acceptable. If she is 'cheering herself up' by writing a thread with this boastful title, she is sadly mistaken as to how beautiful she is.
Neither you nor I have any idea whether or not she is an egocentric, nor whether or not she has any regard for other people, and I for one am confused as to how exactly you all came to this conclusion. We do not know how beautiful she is, if at all, and it doesn't really matter, does it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (192)
27.83%
No (498)
72.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed