Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

**** size Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    These threads are so ****

At least make the story interesting, make it a decent read.

I come here for entertainment and all I read is some guy going on about his **** size... Kinda gay if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    These threads are so ****

At least make the story interesting, make it a decent read.

I come here for entertainment and all I read is some guy going on about his **** size... Kinda gay if you ask me.
    The OP is gay. And no one asked you

ReputationRep:
    Really thought this thread would be a joke about a cockerel but no... it wasn't to be.

ReputationRep:
    Lool this thread made me laugh. Here's my advice (as a gay male) -> foreplay, poppers, lube, lube, lube, patience, patience, lube You must also know, 'the bigger the spade the more treasure you'll find...', that's not a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1441776)
    The OP is gay. And no one asked you
    That's why I said "if" you ask me

ReputationRep:
    wth are poppers? Party poppers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    Check google

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightOwl1985)
    As a well hung guy it has not always been what a lot of men think!

Would a well hung guy put you off? Any thoughts?

Currently impacting on my sex life badly. Strangely a while back it was fine and partner had amazing time and so do I.

However penetration is agony and therefore it's not happing Tried everything inc poppers.

Suggestions....
    Lube, fingers, lube, fingers, lube, small toy, lube, medium toy, lube, large toy, tons more lube, ****

ReputationRep:
    Thought this thread was going to be about competitive cockerel competitions at the county fair, very disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    How big?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure once youve had a few goes on him, he will be fine..

ReputationRep:
    This thread is inappropriate for this forum. Please ask his question on a forum which has more of a leaning towards sexual problems and relationships and not one where 14-year-olds are asking for help with their homework. You're probably more likely to get constructive replies that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jam')
    How big?
    8.5 6 girth

(Original post by VannR)
    This thread is inappropriate for this forum. Please ask his question on a forum which has more of a leaning towards sexual problems and relationships and not one where 14-year-olds are asking for help with their homework. You're probably more likely to get constructive replies that way.
    If it was it be removed! I can't go wrapping folk in cotton wool !! Nor do I think within a relationship forum 14 year olds are asking for help with homework! Nor am I aware this is whole forum is designed for 14 year olds asking for help with homework.

Let me recap! I am posting in a forum re relationships. Currently I seek guidance on a relationship problem that happens to be around my penis size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)

Google it......

ReputationRep:
    8.5 6 girth

If it was it be removed! I can't go wrapping folk in cotton wool !! Nor do I think within a relationship forum 14 year olds are asking for help with homework! Nor am I aware this is whole forum is designed for 14 year olds asking for help with homework.

Let me recap! I am posting in a forum re relationships. Currently I seek guidance on a relationship problem that happens to be around my penis size.
    Oh wow that is massive lol bulldozer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jam')
    Oh wow that is massive lol bulldozer

Yeah so you can foresee the problem currently. Granted not always been an issue the reverse to be frank!

Sharing showers always attracts comment. Banter.... But at times what many guys desire fail to grasp it can also bear the same problem as having a small one! Which I have seen in my sexually active years.

ReputationRep:
    8.5 6 girth

I have the opposite problem

ReputationRep:
    8.5 6 girth
    That is big, 6 inches is my wrist size. Um, maybe you could ask a doctor...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    I have the opposite problem
    What do you have problems with?

ReputationRep:
    About that without an erection mate
    8.5 6 girth
    Bull****. I'm actually 6 inches when my **** is soft but it only reaches 7.5 inches with a boner. So I doubt you're 6 inches soft and 8.5 inches erect. You're full of **** mate.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.