Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, would you go out with a girl.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble999)
    Maybe it's how you word things? :dontknow:

Anyway, this thread is no longer in my modding section. So if you believe someone is trolling, please report it and someone will take care of it shortly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Stop being sarcastic patronising me like how am I wording things?

And not in your modding section? :nothing:
    The question was, as a female, does this thread not insult you. In the slightest? [

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovingislosing)
    What's wrong with what she did if she and your friends enjoyed it? Why does her past have anything to do with her or present?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This.
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yani_Baby93)
    Stop being sarcastic patronising me like how am I wording things?

And not in your modding section? :nothing:
    The question was, as a female, does this thread not insult you. In the slightest? [
    I was putting forward a suggestion.

I mod in the chat section, this is in the relationship section, so have no control over it.

It's kind of sad how guys are talking about girls, but at the same time, girls often talk about guys in the same way. So not massively, no

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble999)
    I was putting forward a suggestion.

I mod in the chat section, this is in the relationship section, so have no control over it.

It's kind of sad how guys are talking about girls, but at the same time, girls often talk about guys in the same way. So not massively, no

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Please don't antagonise with the , that is not becoming of mod professionalism. Lastly, what girls do you hang around with? :giggle:

(Original post by Pussy Galore)
      same, some girls are just for ****ing, I have two standards, one is '****able' the other is 'dateable'
      I... didn't know guys thought like this

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by + polarity -)
      I... didn't know guys thought like this
      They do. That's why I can't trust most of them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      What's wrong with what she did if she and your friends enjoyed it? Why does her past have anything to do with her or present?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I was losing the will to live as I read this thread but thankfully you came along.

The past is the past. Why bother concentrating attention on it when you're not going that way? Move forward. If we judged everyone by their past, then a lot of people would be screwed. People change.

At least that's my opinion anyway.

I've been with my bf 8 months now and before I got with him I'd pulled 2 other people from his block at uni (this all happened within the first month of the uni year) and slept with them for the night.
      He's good friends with them and we all get along fine.
      We're very happy together and his flatmates are glad we both found someone.
      It's silly to judge people on their past, I found comfort in bringing guys back for a cuddle and stuff and now I have that with him and need no one else.

ReputationRep:
      They do. That's why I can't trust most of them

Posted from TSR Mobile
      You're not a perfect little snowflake, end of. Most guys think like this and so do most girls.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Pussy Galore)
      You're not a perfect little snowflake, end of. Most guys think like this and so do most girls.
      I don't expect guys to think i am

But most guys think like this and so I find it hard to trust them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      No

ReputationRep:
      nope. can't be having my mates saying to me "you know that thing she does with her tongue, i taught her that"

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      To be fair, if the roles were reversed, I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

ReputationRep:
      If this was a guy who'd ****ed many of my friends, i'd consider dating him if i really liked him and his personality. Wouldn't bother me in the slightest tbf if i actually fell in love with his personality.

ReputationRep:
      well I wouldn't date my friend's sloppy left overs.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Tbf I don't think I'd feel comfortable dating a guy who had previously slept with all of my friends. Not because I'd view him as being "sloppy seconds" or not relationship material; but because I imagine it'd be very awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Depends how hot she is and whether i liked her, but at the moment it sounds like she's just a good ride

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Yani_Baby93)
      This is weird. Someone's named Pussy Galore and Horny Crumpets or something and you accuse me of trolling when I was really just joking with you and pointing out the inappropriate nature of the thread. Are you not offended at this kind of talk that women are only "****able?" OP: Pussy Galore. Screams troll but I'm a troll? Rrriiigghhhttt.

WOW! Hang on I'm a horny cabbage not a horny crumpet!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
      YES go for it bro!

ReputationRep:
      If I like her then yes.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2014
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.