Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Police attempt to pull over cow; Cow resists arrest and is shot Watch

ReputationRep:
    I imagine they were probably waiting for it to drop to the ground so they could cuff it and read out its rights. What can you say? He had it coming.

ReputationRep:
    "That's not really a gun is it? "

:facepalm:

Probably unnecessary to shoot it but...you know....'merica, They shoot first and ask questions later,

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, don't they have better things to do than chase a cow? The farmers or whoever should have got him in.

Anyway, they are very gun happy and that is so cruel. Did the cow die in the end? It didn't deserve to die, but it should have been put out of its misery.

Not their place to point a ****ing gun at a cow that's not harming anyone

ReputationRep:
    That's so ****ing ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    If the cow had been fully white the media would be all over it, but because its a muslim cow, nooooo

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting. Absolutely disgusted

Check out TSR Movie Madness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Not even gonna watch it because animal abuse gets me ****ed up but US Police employ some pure scum and it's not even a secret tbh.

I've seen similar things with police shooting dogs to death, the whimpers are pretty heartbreaking.
    Yeh, they treat people like that too...

There is that video of some police setting a dog on a homeless man who they just shot in the chest 3 or 4 times. You can even hear the guy wheezing for breath as he slowly dies while a dozen police officers just stand there and shoot him with bean bags ?!??!

ReputationRep:
    Poor cow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llamaspoon)
    that's so ****ing ridiculous.
    'murica baby!

ReputationRep:
    The sad reality of it is no animal is exempt from this idiocy - there was a "dangerous" dog shot (it was a friendly dog, they caught it on the pole and it got a bit nervous, instead of getting animal control/bringing it to a shelter, they shot it - and not even right. It died wagging its tail)

I really want to just ****ing beat the crap out of these people

ReputationRep:
    In soviet Russia, Cow shoots you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    Yeh, they treat people like that too...

There is that video of some police setting a dog on a homeless man who they just shot in the chest 3 or 4 times. You can even hear the guy wheezing for breath as he slowly dies while a dozen police officers just stand there and shoot him with bean bags ?!??!
    I have seen the same video. Infact it's worse than you describe it, because they first shot him in the back when he tried to walk away.

Then there is this fairly recent one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas

Gangsters with badges. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I think that may have been a bit of an overreaction

ReputationRep:
    Its a cow, sure it didn't die in the most humane way. But we slaughter over 200,000 cattle a day.

ReputationRep:
    I knew from the title of this thread it was going to be American Police involved, they seem addicted to their sidearms.

ReputationRep:
    The police must've had beef with the cow.....

On a serious note, I definitely expected it to be US police involved given how incompetent they seem to be

ReputationRep:
    How utterly ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkphilosopher)
    How utterly ridiculous.
    You had so much promise.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Udderly

ReputationRep:
    This video made me crave a burger, nomnomnom.

ReputationRep:
    wow.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.