Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is it possible for a girl to like/fancy/love a guy... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissB26)
    I have but it didn't end well in terms of relationship, they're great friends though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    explain (I think I might be in this situation!)

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so. It has never worked for me, so I'm inclined to think it's highly improbable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    Same I mean personality does count. Amount of hot girls I've met who turn out to be psychos. You don't stick it in the crazy
    Your attachment doesn't work btw. But yeah - I think it's a combination of looks and personality, both are important for a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovingislosing)
    When women like men for their status and money, you say we're shallow.

When we like men for their looks, you say we're shallow.

What should we like men for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Spoiler:
    Show
    penis size, pussy eating skills, ability at beating up other men...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    seriously it should be personality but no-one will ever date solely on that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Your attachment doesn't work btw. But yeah - I think it's a combination of looks and personality, both are important for a relationship.
    You're right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    No not really. Guys are crap at the emotional stuff, good at the other thing :perv:
    Are you the one that made the YouTube Pokemon video???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dire wolf)
    explain (I think I might be in this situation!)
    She didn't find him particularly physically attractive but she loved his character and they had a lot in common and he was like the perfect boyfriend. She tried to find something about him physically attractive but she couldn't he just wasn't her type like that (physically) no matter how hard she tried she even couldn't bring herself to bone him.. they are better off as friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    No. I've had friends date guys who weren't their 'usual' type but they always find certain things about that person attractive.
    im going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you have lots of posts... also im semi desperate for answers

im with a new girl, and I am not her usual type. she likes my personality etc., but doesn't find my face particularly attractive.
    i didn't think much of this until I got intimate with her earlier on today, only to find that she wasnt wet - mid way through)!
    this hasnt been a problem with other girls and i dont think that shes asexual, so thats why im asking. i dont like the idea of being in a relationship wherein i can't satisfy her needs. pls respond.
    She didn't find him particularly physically attractive but she loved his character and they had a lot in common and he was like the perfect boyfriend. She tried to find something about him physically attractive but she couldn't he just wasn't her type like that (physically) no matter how hard she tried she even couldn't bring herself to bone him.. they are better off as friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
    this is what i fear rly

ReputationRep:
    im going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you have lots of posts... also im semi desperate for answers

im with a new girl, and I am not her usual type. she likes my personality etc., but doesn't find my face particularly attractive.
    i didn't think much of this until I got intimate with her earlier on today, only to find that she wasnt wet - mid way through)!
    this hasnt been a problem with other girls and i dont think that shes asexual, so thats why im asking. i dont like the idea of being in a relationship wherein i can't satisfy her needs. pls respond.
    this is what i fear rly
    The relationship like you said is new right? Your relationship may not be like my friends but I think on her not being fully aroused doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't find you attractive at all maybe other things were missing to please her? On the attractive bit if she doesn't find your face particularly attractive that I think shouldn't bother you tooo too much after all she's with you because you two like each other in that way and get along well and not because she only liked your face and body .. I think it will all fall into place in due time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The relationship like you said is new right? Your relationship may not be like my friends but I think on her not being fully aroused doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't find you attractive at all maybe other things were missing to please her? On the attractive bit if she doesn't find your face particularly attractive that I think shouldn't bother you tooo too much after all she's with you because you two like each other in that way and get along well and not because she only liked your face and body

Posted from TSR Mobile
    mhm, I've just never been in this situation before and I don't particularly like it. I'm considering just breaking it off and leaving us as friends because of it.

but yeah, you're right: there are too many variables to know for sure, so I probably won't do anything right away.

ReputationRep:
    It's possible to love someone you're not sexually attracted to, but an actual relationship probably won't work
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Are you the one that made the YouTube Pokemon video???
    Yeah, and what?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and what?
    So rude. -_-

I liked your video dumass. The description of the Sunflora made me laugh
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    So rude. -_-

I liked your video dumass. The description of the Sunflora made me laugh
    Soz was just expecting you to make fun of it,

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Soz was just expecting you to make fun of it,

thanks
    No, I love Pokemon and I think the video was great. Don't agree with the Mega Evolution of Mewtwo being there though, it doesn't look that bad. I think the likes Muk and Grimer. And that Pokemon with the tongue! That looks kinda cool :L

Will you make anymore videos?

ReputationRep:
    It is so weird how women always find rich older men sexually attractive somehow.

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about asexuality? Because, well, asexuals will want this, so yes girls with this sexual orientation will like this.
    Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean

EDIT:

Ok so now I understand
    I think this is mentioned, but just because she wasn't aroused doesn't mean she doesn't find you sexually attractive, there might have been other variables like nerves, maybe you not really knowing what buttons to press etc. Has she said to you outright she doesn't find your face attractive? (because that seems a tad insensitive).
    Maybe talk to her about it and your fears?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovingislosing)
    When women like men for their status and money, you say we're shallow.

When we like men for their looks, you say we're shallow.

What should we like men for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *sigh* Dear Women

You want men to like you for your personalities right? Well maybe men want the same? Maybe, just maybe, men don't want to be with shallow women just like women don't want to be with shallow men?

Your post implies that if men aren't hot or rich then there's nothing to like about them, that's what's shallow about this

(I'm not going after you specifically with the first part, I'm just getting what should be common knowledge out there, the second part is in reply to your comment, I hope I haven't come across as a tool lol)
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    No, I love Pokemon and I think the video was great. Don't agree with the Mega Evolution of Mewtwo being there though, it doesn't look that bad. I think the likes Muk and Grimer. And that Pokemon with the tongue! That looks kinda cool :L

Will you make anymore videos?
    Thanks OMG but srsly mega evolution is so ugly it reminds me too much of Freisa :lol:

I would make more videos but I have no idea what of :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brendonbackflip)
    Are you talking about asexuality? Because, well, asexuals will want this, so yes girls with this sexual orientation will like this.
    Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean

EDIT:

Ok so now I understand
    I think this is mentioned, but just because she wasn't aroused doesn't mean she doesn't find you sexually attractive, there might have been other variables like nerves, maybe you not really knowing what buttons to press etc. Has she said to you outright she doesn't find your face attractive? (because that seems a tad insensitive).
    Maybe talk to her about it and your fears?
    she described my face as 'not repulsive'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.